[ACCEPTED] Bitter's Staff Application

Bitter

RP Name: Bitter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43580258

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I enjoy giving back and helping the community. I would love to help out further with events and help the TR's of the server as I have just gotten TRO. I find myself being online much later than most of the staff time which would allow me to keep order when minges come on late a night. I enjoy writing and scripting out events and encounters. Being fast and efficient with dealing with minges has always been fun for me to stop them dead in their tracks and get their behavior dealt with. Upholding the rules and regulations of the server is a job that should be done objectively so listening to both sides is a must. Keeping things running towards me is my goal.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love Star Wars a little bit to much, so much lore and so many rabbit holes. I live just outside of Seattle Washington so wazzup my Seattle homies. I'm a people person and I love to chat and don't feel afraid to approach me .

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I helped to Found a server at one point so I know how a server functions from the top down. I was a head gamemaster of LOA Network for about a year being able to craft some very fun and entertaining events in my tenure. And finally I was a Super Admin for a DarkRP server for about a month before the server just shut down. (Don't really know what happened to that one.)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: TRO 21stSO ARCL SGM Bitter has played for 675:45:55.

Edited by BitterCold
Steam ID

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2