Montys Staff App

Ccmonty

RP Name:104th JT CSM Monty/104th Jedi Consular P Mr Mole

Steam ID:0:0:168633446

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):Hi im Monty you all most likely know me.I wish to be staff to help make the server a better community then it already is. Granted that will be hard becuase the server is ALREADY a amazing community that i also find myslef coming back to every day but hey everything can get better. As a new admin i would train CC's whitelist for people and help with events as well as deal with minges. if i move on to admin i would like to host costume sims on top of everything i did as a new admin as well as apply for game maker to make the server less boring and get some more passive RP events. and if i somehow make it to vet admin i would do the same things i did before but i would also build things and help with training sims.over all i wish to be a admin to help our community grow and make it even better then it already is

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Well im 14 and live in the US. Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and i do stupid things or act inapropreately but i try not to o those things to often and try to keep a cool and calm persona. Im currently in the 104th battalion and am a CSM. I also enjoy nintendo memes and star wars obviously. Thank you for reading and i hope you will consider me for admin

Do you have any previous staff experience: No

Banned

Neutral, you have a good application but theres things like when you say “shut up or ill rdm you” that make me believe you aren’t mature enough for staff. Sorry!

Sorry monty, but your actions up until now show me you lack the maturity, professionalism, and communication skills required to be a staff member. It's a really difficult job and shouldn't be taken lightly. -1.

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

24 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

clearly positive words coming from  the community

accept his staff app for interview!!!!!!!!!! 

Yes this is totally true but yeah I do agree I'm not quite ready for staff yet this will be my last app for alittle till I feel I have matured more

Okay, all I'm gonna say is +1. My reasons being is I was pretty mingy before becoming staff. I was really mingy at that. I even had my first app denied (which not many people know about). After becoming staff, I matured, not very much, but I did, and I even made it very far somehow.. Staffing is very different than just fucking around on the server. I believe Monty (like everyone else) has the capacity to be serious when it comes to staff situation. I see a lot of staff fucking around when nothing is happening, but when it comes down to actually digging into the staffing aspect, they get very serious, this was the same for me and I'm guessing it is the same for everyone, if not most of everyone else, that people mature alot during their staffing experience. Monty doesn't minge to be honest, yea he fucks around but who doesn't. I see potential for improvement. This may seem eerie at parts but it's the 100% truth. I didn't believe I had potential but since others believed in me I used that to my advantage and to work harder as little as that may seem at times. I helped where I could and that's what counts, every little thing helps. Support Monty. 

Edited by Fours

+1  The only reason I am putting this down is because I believe a New Staff should have a basic level of leadership, responsibility and maturity. Growth in these positions can and SHOULD happen and Monty does sound like someone who wants to do good.

The only reservation here is that Monty understands that his role as New Staff is limited, however, how he deals with the situations is key to leaving a positive or negative effect on any and all affected by his decisions.

"Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and i do stupid things or act inapropreately but i try not to o those things to often and try to keep a cool and calm persona."

This is something that WILL HURT your position as New Staff or even getting to that rank! Work on this.

On this I would have to lean to a very mature, well seasoned VET ADMIN+ to give him his final part of the application if it gets to that step.

Good luck to you either way Monty. If you do not succeed on this, come back in a few months when you have shown more maturity to other players in game to back up your application.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

Edited by oxen96818

+1
I agree with Oxen
Monty if this gets accepted and you become a New Staff 
Take this as a learning experience, Being a new admin will introduce you to many situations, and these situations will test how you handle problems, remember this, Be patient, humble and remember to always leave room for growth. Being a staff requires maturity and I hope you will take it seriously.
Anyways I wish you good luck with this staff app, if it doesn't get accepted then have your head held high and do a 4th attempt. I respect people who never give up on achieving a goal.

• Agree 2
On 11/7/2017 at 2:14 PM, Porsche said:

Sorry, as i have stated in the past, i dont believe you are yet mature enough for a staff position

@ccmonty im changing my vote to a +1. After hearing Oxen, and others express that you could do a good job, ive changed my mind. If this does get accepted, just know that other staff are there to help. If you have a question, just ask. You have great potential. Dont let me down ;)

• Retired Founder

Hey there @ccmonty,

As I am now returning as a director on the CWRP Server, I would like to set up a time with you to meet with myself and hopefully my fellow directors @Billiam Clinton and @Zander to discuss your application. As anyone can see from looking at his application there is a mix of positive and negative feedback, this leads me to want to investigate more into you as a human being before I allow this application to be judged. If you could please open a forum PM with myself and tag Billiam and Zander in it, we can discuss what is needed and see where we can go from here.

Regards,

Forseen - Director of Staff.

P.S - This post will remain open to the public for comments and ratings.

18 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Hey there @ccmonty,

As I am now returning as a director on the CWRP Server, I would like to set up a time with you to meet with myself and hopefully my fellow directors @Billiam Clinton and @Zander to discuss your application. As anyone can see from looking at his application there is a mix of positive and negative feedback, this leads me to want to investigate more into you as a human being before I allow this application to be judged. If you could please open a forum PM with myself and tag Billiam and Zander in it, we can discuss what is needed and see where we can go from here.

Regards,

Forseen - Director if Staff.

P.S - This post will remain open to the public for comments and ratings.

wait is this saying im excepted for interveiw?

• Retired Founder

You are being accepted for interview and interviewed as we speak, should you be accepted to staff you will be heavily watched and mentored by some of the higher ups, to try and help you become a more mature member of the community through the staff team, be aware should this fail you will be removed almost immediately.

• Agree 1