[DENIED] Title of Thread : PolarIzed Staff Application

RP Name: PolarIzed - Polar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:559914365

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I when to help the server be more fun and to grow it more. And to stop all the trolls who join the server to get kicked or ban when im on and no other staff are on. but i would love to give back to this community. but at most would love to host more events that would be a bit harder then the normal ones for are hard core players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love to play games and i work a lot but when im off i like to be outside or play games or watching anime

Do you have any previous staff experience? no i do not but that because i have not found a server i liked enough

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: for at lest 70 hours

I mean I would hope he would get his hours by the time this application gets approved/denied. The concern I have is the app is pretty basic. “Kick trolls when no admins are on...” What can you bring to the staff team that it may be lacking? 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

75 hours is required to apply for staff, i understand the 5 hour difference but it is still needed, I like your enthusiasm but you still have a lot to learn about the server , -1

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED