Trench's Downfall

vCoil

Name: Coil

Who helped (If applicable): Arty, and Fike

Event/Encounter Name: Trench's Downfall

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): After the prior event at Umbara, the Republic used the tactical droid to find the where abouts of the Admiral. He was held up on Geonosis and there was a full scale invasion to capture the CIS Admiral, and take him back to base. They got back to base without a hitch but little did they know a invasion of Anaxes was in the mix.

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Just now, Orion said:

8/10 having the Droid with more hp adds more time for the action and it was kinda cool

I was having lots of fun just slicing up everything I could but I think the best part was me trying to duel you, getting set to 1hp, and getting sliced in half. It surprised me in a good way and was very cinematic.

• Winner 1

9/10 Dupe was nice, and I had a lot of fun helping as directions for the event were clear and to the point

• Friendly 1

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

• Coordinator
Coordinator

8/10 
Nice job was a really good main server event, 
Dupe was nice, and the difficulty was fun, halted you from just going rambo

• Friendly 1

woke up the next morning and found this just to say 9/10, most fun ive had during an event as a jedi since 104th was deployed to umbara. 

Only fly in the pudding was the ending. The 50k health trench with a shotgun and magna guard running around didn't make things better. 

Edited by Jovanovic
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone.