Coil's Gamemaster Application

vCoil

Name: TC SFC Kano | Coil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

Current Staff Rank: SA

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Torrent Company SFC Kano has played for 1522:57:28.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would say I am fairly knowledgeable I have seen almost all of the episodes on the Clone Wars and watched some episodes numerous times, and I have also read numerous comics and books about the Clone Wars growing up as I pretty much bled Star Wars, so I would rate my overall knowledge 8 out of 10. 

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the gamemaster team?: I would like to join the gamemaster team because I feel like I can really produce high quality events for the server that everyone will enjoy. I have plenty of history making encounters and events that all get rated fairly well and overall pretty respected by the community. I would like to strive to publish a new event whether it be every day, or every other day. I always do my best to make sure my events don't lag, or drop frames for anyone as it was taught to me by my good friend Killjoy. If you don't know Killjoy, he basically prided himself on producing high level events. I base a lot of my events off of him and because of that I want you guys to enjoy the events and not make them seem like a chore. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No not at this time. Events and Encounters are running really smooth I love it.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1koChFu4a0T_wVz1KpPWhiZqDHPR4qdqhCMzAgG_eTEY/edit     https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S2koiV-mtQrWmipnXH0j0y6mM3MEjW3Fu1t34pEW1LE/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 1 month later...