Bacta-New timeline event

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Helpers: Black

Name: New timeline

Description: When the 212th and SOBDE go through the 10 year gap where the entire world has gone upside down, Maul and dooku fight for power and kill each other

This will spark the new timeline in the star wars universe more will come.

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

I liked the unique idea, but my biggest issue is with the second map. I'm very disapointed in the lack of utilization of the map space. This map is really incredible with lots of fun little nooks and cranies that we explored, but didn't find anything in. A idea to perhaps negate this is have a dupe premade for the entire map, and then paste it to the server when you load in after the map change. Having this big map properaly utilized would have made this kinda eh event incredible. SO BDE went the opposite direction of everyone else, and we got met with aboslutly nothing to do.

I good fix to the above issues is terminals filled with lore. We have a whole different timeline to explore some lore would fix well here.

Other then that loved the unique story idea. Map switching is always great when utillized correctly and i think with some small modifications this could have been a real A tier event.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

The idea is 10/10 and I am excited to see more, but with the small problems that popped up the overall event is around a 7/10 . But I do think you know all the issues that happened so keep up the excellent work and I'll be excited for the next one. 

Note that I was only there for the first half of the event, I did not see any of the second map (but good on you for using a second map)

9/10 The planning ahead of time was obvious and I was glad you let 212th try to be in one of your more complex events. It was very nice to not just go in and shoot droids, there was a lot of RP involved and the build up was quite nice. Perfect balance of mystery, shooting, and RP. The pacing of the event was not bad and the complex story was communicated clearly. I also liked the part where you had our comms cut and we all responded by deafening in TS, it added a lot to the mystery/confusion aspect. Overall, thank you for deploying 212th on this type of event, it was a great change of pace. Events like these are great for both newer players and ones that have been around to see a bunch of events. There was a lot of originality while also including lore. I am excited to play in part 2.

Edit: Also to @Blackyou did a very good job as GH in this, it was very noticeable and the RP you were doing is appreciated

Edited by Pog
  • Winner 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling