[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Ducki/Artys Staff Application

Ethan

RP Name: CG MED PFC Ducki / TGM Padawan Arty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105626331

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): There are many different reasons that fall under why I want to be an administrator. First off I've absolutely loved the server in the 2 years I have been here, without a doubt the people I have met here have been real and genuine people. Secondly in my time here and recently I've noticed the RP falling more and more recently due to people just not taking it serious, if accepted I hope to be able to help turn that around and make it a better and more enjoyable atmosphere. As well I am a very active individual who usually can be all on all hours specially night time when staff are spread thin and people need the assistance. Also I hope to add more to the sense of events, I want to help bring a different aspect to the game masters from a players point of view of events that we find enjoyable and events that are unenjoyable. Another reason I want to be an administrator is because of the skills I can bring to the team, not only do I strive for dedication and honesty, but I also have really focused on my ability to communicate which throws in a different perspective in high stress situations.  Also I have a good dealing in staff experience from other servers as well as game modes that helps me with commands and knowing how to deal with situations. Lastly the reason I want to be an administrator is simply to help and make the community I have played on for so long enjoyable.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, My name is Ethan, I am 17 and from the boring state of Arkansas. Currently I am finishing my Junior year of high school and ready to move on to my Senior year. I have spent many years focusing on being able to strive myself in communication, honesty, and owning up to my mistakes when they're made. I play football for my high school as well as a starting TE on Friday nights. After high school I plan on getting an associates degree and then going into Law Enforcement as its always been my dream. Finally I really do enjoy helping people and making peoples day better and more enjoyable.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Mobsters Paradise 1980 RP - I accomplished learning how to use Nut Script commands.
Jr. Moderator->
Moderator->
Jr. Administrator->
Administrator

Legacy Networks Imperial RP- I accomplished growing knowledge on Imperial RP as a whole as well as making documents for the Game Master team.
Senior Moderator->
Administrator->
Senior Administrator->
Head Gamemaster

Orbital Networks- I accomplished helping a server grow from a small size to a medium sized server in the time I was apart of it.
Moderator->
Administrator->
Senior Administrator->
Head Administrator

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 243 Hours (Been in the community since Sept. of 2018)

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Spoiler

I like what you have said in you app but can you please make yourself more clear on how you plan on stopping/fixing the fail RP in ways other are not already trying to.

This is make my up my answer! 

I am going to give this a +1 only because I feel bad for you

Edited by Deathtiger
Adding my approval

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

1 minute ago, Deathtiger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I like what you have said in you app but can you please make yourself more clear on how you plan on stopping/fixing the fail RP in ways other are not already trying to.

This is make my up my answer! 

Sure, Basically the way I want to approach it is just by making not only the events but the duties around base more RP friendly, Instead of random shoot em ups in events, make some kind of lore to it that you actually have to dig in and RP it out (using tech, eng, med, etc) to not only give people who got those certifications something to do but also to keep it in a longer event , Secondly you can do more friendly RP's around base by having people with these certifications (med, tech, eng+) create there own RP's, ex medics doing more checkups , eng's doing frequent checks on the engine bay, tech trained people doing different scenarios that call for tech rp and just all around trainings for there jobs.

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

+1 Damn good app wanna talk about football and law enforcement you know where to find me.

Dancing Hotdog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal Heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands