[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Bunky Staff Application

RP Name: Bunky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92568348

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin because I have noticed during my playtime on synergy that there are not a lot of admins online during and near downtime. I wish to assist the staff members late at night by providing entertainment as well as incorporating more roleplay into encounters/events, overall bettering the GH/GM department. In short, being an active community member within the server I want to dedicate more of my playtime to help better the community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm Bunky, I live in Washington State, I'm turning 16 in about 2 weeks, I'm an unofficial ski instructor so I'm used to teaching people new things as well as frequent constructive feedback. I've spent most of my early gmod days testing the tools and building materials to create structures, vehicles, etc.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not but I'm willing to learn.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 628 Hours

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

+1

good luck!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk