[CIS Faction]- CIS Teleportation

Bacta

Name: Bacta

RP Rank: Admiral Trench

Suggestion: Add a CIS teleportation similar to the Republic teleportation for the CIS to use in their home base

Implementation: I have all the planets locations laid out, 

i would request for a building/small outpust prop so its obvious its our current spawn to avoid any spawn camping 

984013c3f39b8630503c3e372164ea54.png-Umbara

97968ededd5c77fa76c624c0b8ffc107.jpg-Anaxes 

e564c2ad18d5998ede63bbc97fb87c82.jpg -Tython

7a57b29c1ee918a669a9ce567bb1ff61.png Geonisis

6c6a6b59adcd6cdf73a98fce31ae5200.jpg -Endor

I know it isnt the most specific but the main point is placing them in positions that isnt directly in the Republic way that offer the CIS more mobilization, We can have a CIS Aqua Droid NPC able to put CIS Versions of the teleportation that will enact as a easy way for the CIS to transport to planets without having the use of tactcial insertions.

Lore: Whats that

Require Development 

Other: I think this will greatly help the CIS Faction as a big problem is the reliance of having a Senior Admin to spawn and TP people out of the place, this will help non staff CIS people be more indepent from each other and even offer a fair PVP for the CIS that isn't just cancer spawn camping,  I would like a small little building on the planets to show that these are the CIS Spawns but overall there all decently out of place where the CIS wont be spawn camped from them spawning there.

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

+1. It would be great to change this teleporting for Bounty Hunters aswell

• Agree 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.