Alec

RP Name: Alec / Mortar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81513248 

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT +2

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got burnt out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wanna help the server, (Not to call anyone out) But ive recently seen that some tickets take a long time to get accepted and im wishing I can help with that. I also wanna be able to help my own battalion as well as others with setting up training and such. I also wanna become a GM.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I would say pretty well, I got to VA, was a really active GM as well as actively took tickets and such. Also never got strikes or warnings for anything

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

unknown.png

+1 man is pretty cool

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

• 2 weeks later...