Add button door to medbay

Not_REEE

Name: REEE

RP Rank: SSG

Suggestion: I believe that one of the reason why there is almost zero medicalRP is that everytime when i go to medbay i don't see somebody or somebody is AFKing at the bench. So I was sondering if we could add button door to medbay entrance, so if some medic actually want to do medicalRP he could stand there with door wide open and people passing by MHB would see him and would be like
"Oh, cool medic at medbay, maybe I can do some rp with him." 

Implementation: Map update

Lore: ---

Edited by ChranenaVeverka
People were confuse
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 6

You want to make the door to the medbay a door that can be toggled open (like the final door into SHB, or CSR, or CIT) so that people can walk by and see medics inside waiting to do MedRP?

I mean, I guess I don't see too much of an issue with this especially since we have more map edits on the way, but you might want to ensure that you follow the server suggestion format. 

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

What

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Well I don't see why not, but I recommend consulting the Naval medics about it before hand so they are on the same page since its directly effecting (even if minimally) the medical branches.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

What? There is no reason to add that, if you want to encourage people into medbay and do MedRP with them then stand at the door

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

If there is no med RP going on, and you are a independent agent who wants Med RP. Then go do it yourself.

There is a ray shield that can be activated for the hallway in the booth and surgery area.

If you want a ray shield on the main door get somone to make a fadining door dupe that can be placed.

Or get someone to place a text screen if you want someone to notice you.

Providing a random button does not do much present a clearer argument for what you want

Edited by Scarecrow
2 hours ago, Luther said:

I mean I don't see a reason to not add this but like if you want more medrp, just use comms and advert that you are doing check ups or what not.

This. 

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• Retired Founder

The reason we have the doors that automatically shut at the moment, is when the doors are open it connects the spaces together as a larger load area, this is something that Bananakin explained to us when making the changes to the map. It's because of this reason that this suggestion will have to be a no. Sorry!

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.