[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Jay Staff Application

Jayy

RP Name: Jay

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20057572

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been contemplating applying for awhile now, even though I admit it's not something I ever saw myself shooting for when I joined the server. Honestly, I want to apply for staff so I can help out my Battalion. I'm currently an active member in DU where we are fairly low in the Admin department so we definitely could use more people to help with sims in regards to spawning NPC's and props. I'm passionate about training and making sims so I'd love to be able to make complex dupes of varying degrees, and have the ability to place down hostiles when needed. Naturally, the Synergy CWRP community extends beyond DU so I would be able to help out wherever I am needed as well with answering tickets and ensuring the continuity of good roleplay.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a currently a college student studying computer science. I would be graduating this year but I started out as a business major and switched over so now I'm a bit behind my peers. I was interested for a brief period in talking to the developers to see if they needed any help with dev work as a side project for myself. Last time I played Gmod seriously, Lua was the main language, I'm not sure if that is still the case. In terms of hobbies I enjoy fishing, although I wouldn't say I'm an enthusiast. I trade as a side hobby and am an audiophile. That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, actually. I have quite a bit of experience. I've been playing Garry's Mod for pretty much a decade now in on and off periods and I've been helping servers out in one way or another since then. Most of my job posts were when Super Admin meant root access, and Head Admin meant THE Head Admin. Nowadays servers have 3-4 "Head" admins. Sorry If I'm going full boomer here but aside from my work at Garnet Gaming, it's been awhile since I've done anything admin related as I've generally grown apart from Garry's Mod. BTW, do any servers still use ULX?

Head Admin of eVolution Gaming DarkRP Division (5 months)

Super Admin for Addictivegamers DarkRP (8 months)

Admin for Blasphemouswebs DarkRP (6 months)

Admin for Magmagaming DarkRP (A year)

Admin for Beigelands DarkRP (runoff of Blasphemouswebs) (4 months)

Admin for Reqiuemgaming HL2RP (Well over a year)

Moderator at Protocol Gaming PERP (3 months)

Moderator for Yordle House TTT (4 months)

Moderator for Garnet Gaming DarkRP (2-3 months)

(A few more for brief periods of time)

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 342 at the time of writing this application.

Edited by Jayy

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

On 3/29/2021 at 12:43 AM, Jayy said:

Moderator for Yordle House TTT (4 months)

That's an...interesting name for a TTT server...

+1 tho and remember the first rule of staff

Don't be dumb

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo