Timezone: 
CEST

What was your previous staff rank?: 
Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: 
No

Why did you leave the staff team?: 
“Going to focus on college and my life.” 
https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/22830-eagles-resignation/?tab=comments#comment-240137
After the summer vacation college began and I had to focus more on that. That is why I left back then.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): 
I want to rejoin staff, because I have decided that I want to become an active member of the community again. I have enough time to play on the server again and I would like to use a staff position to help others. This could range from helping with setting up sims to doing staff tickets and setting up events.
I also want to help my battalion with making dupes for sims and trainings. I have a lot of experience when it comes to building. I want to motivate the NCOs in my battalion to host more trainings and I think another active admin within the battalion can help with accomplishing that.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): 
I feel like my previous time went really good. I had a great time doing staff work. I loved making dupes for people to use. Next to that I was also a GM. I used to make a lot of deployments and I had a lot of fun at making events. I liked it the most when My preparations paid off during the events. I actually spent most of my time on preparing for an event. I was always making sure that I knew the map well and that everything would be clear to the event jobs beforehand.
Next to that I tried motivating NCOs in my battalion to host sims, since I could simply set it up for them. I even tried helping some NCOs with building dupes on a private server.
I liked everything about being staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png

Man has the best Jaw Line ever. +1. I know you are great Staff member from past experiences!

• Funny 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal