[ACCEPTED] Silvy Staff Application

Silvy

RP Name: DU HWS SFC Silvy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243070169

VIP (Y/N): Working on getting it

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reasson i wanna become an administrator is so i can host events. I really like being administrator. I was administartor on other server's. I was admin for over 3 years after becoming the admin of a special RP group. I really wanna do special trainings were i can make the training and help with events. I would also never ever abuse being staff. Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been doing alot of different RP's thru my past 5 years. I love being on SynergyRP and i really hope i can become administrator so i can help with events. I usaly don't do this but i would like to say that i love the effort some people put time into and start working on. I really don't like people AAing on servers that don't fit them. Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I used to be a member of a rp group where after 100 days i became a member of the high command and i became Staff that same day. I was the Marshal Commander there. After i became staff i accomplished many of my goals before one of the other staff members got me removed for something he did while i was AFK. Later during the day i found out that i had been blacklisted for someone elses reasson and 5 days after i got un-blacklisted and then i was able to become staff again but dennied.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently have 86 hours on the server

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Hey @Silvy !

This is the wrong section for posting this. I think the one you are looking for is 
https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/forum/20-staff-applications/

Also this would be the correct format! 

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name:

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): 

Timezone:

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

I hope this helps 

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

+1 

You have a low hour count, but you’ve been great in DU so far! Good luck. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 you got this in the bag :)

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

i have a crush on Zendaya