Blackness

RP Name:

RANCOR ARFC CPT Trauma/Todd 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:232894624

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

RANCOR Battalion 

Experience:

I was a 212th ARC GCO MDL Wooley [ARC Battalion trained] [Ghost Company Officer and helped tryouts and advised trainees] [Was MDL in 212th and helped with medical training and was a docter in medbay] [I earned COL for showing leadership and skill and dedication to 212th] [ [Also was ITM which is special ARC training for 212th] I earned Wooley from doing GC tryouts and took it in honor for Higgy] and was in 212th during billiams term on icefuse and held COL for a month tell i resigned I. joined RANCOR on Kachiro on icefuse when Fizzik was BCMD RANCOR ARF [Officer which leads ARF] and my rank was 2ndLT [which earned from leading having skill and trying to make RANCOR fun] then resigned. Then was 212th ARC GCS SSG Wooley during mambas term. Then joined 91st and became a 91st MED SSG Todd while Jax was BCMD. Also Marshal Commander Gree on a different server

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Why i want to is RANCOR is a excellent battalion and my time in there has been the best times of my life. And i love this battalion like staff love the server i spend most of my day talking to RANCOR and teaching them new ways of training and having fun in general. It has been my home for a long time and i want to give back to my loved battalion. I have been in high ranks in 212th and RANCOR and know how battalions work. I live for the people if they die i die to and with this knowledge i have found many ways to keep people playing. I do sims mostly everyday. And give them what ever they need money etc.

I am a honest person,have a problem talk to me or i talk to you i do not ignore there cry's i help in anyway i kind I take up for my troops. And also give discipline when needed. I know that knowledge isn't gained threw discipline its gained from creativity and a warm environment and that is what i am trying to do. Not just for RANCOR for anyone i cross paths with. I love synergy and i love everyone in it. they do so much to help us and listen so i want to return the favor and be a leader and a friend i will never turn anyone down. I will get to the bottom of anything and everything. 

I respect Havoc/snow and this is not a rivalry or disrespect. And i want the best for you and anyone who runs. I want the best for RANCOR and i believe it will be achieved from anybody besides CT PVT Rain. 212th i am sorry for whats been said from me and i want to move on from that and try to regain glory. It has been a long road and i have learned skills from SWRP and used them in life. It is about the community not the game and that is what i want to achieve as RANCOR Battalion Commander.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad:

I understand that RANCOR was placed on Kamino with shaak ti and was there to train the troops and select troopers for ARC positions like Fives and Echo. There is Battalion Commander Colt and Commander Blitz and Commander Havoc, with Hammer supposedly there also. RANCOR were named after the Carnivore Reptile from the planet Dathomir. In the battle for Kamino Havoc was shot in the head in a hanger during the start of the attack while 99 was there. Colt died to Asajj Ventress in a hallway when he was pinned and last standed the droids until she pulled him into her and stuck a light-saber into him and kissed his cheek.

Availability:

Monday- 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

Tuesday- 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

Wednesday- 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

Thursday- 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

Friday- 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST

Saturday- 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST

Sunday - 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played from day start of the server have taken breaks but i keep going on

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes i do 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want RANCOR to be a skilled vet battalion with experience. I also want it to be a chilled. Friendly battalion that people want to look up to and enjoy. I believe it doesn't matter as much on the outside then the inside its were the family is. The battalion is a community in itself and i want to keep it that way if i get Battalion Commander.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand if i go inactive for 2 weeks i will be removed for it.

Edited by Todd

I know this might be irrelevant stating my time in Rancor, but everyday I come on I see Todd always working with his ARF's and he takes pride in them, and the 5 days I have been in Rancor I haven't seen Snow/Havoc on, only for his weekly trainings which I see just as an excuse for him to keep his position.

Todd gets my +1

Hello,

Todd has been one of my best friends on this server and will continue to be my closest friend and will be getting my +1 but not due to friendship but due to the fact that Todd is one of the oldest members to have been in RANCOR much longer then Havoc/Snow and knows what needs to be looked at as a BCMD. I feel like i can communicate better with Todd then i can Havoc/Snow and hope to see this man show us his former glory which he is currently persuing and is very close to becoming once again

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1, I've know Todd for over 7 months now. I met him way back in march in 212th and as soon as I joined Todd was very helpful to me and showed me the ropes. He was SGT when I joined and quickly became a mentor to me. I know he is a great leader and very capable of running a battalion. He and I made it to the rank of Colonel at the same time before he left. Since he joined RANCOR he has shown great leadership in becoming the ARF leader Trauma essentially. Good luck.

I have had a lot of experience fighting along side Todd.  he watched me go up the ranks as I watched him go through the ranks (when he returned).  I have seen a lot of dedicated troopers but nothing like a Todd :')   He is active, trustworthy and  I feel would bring great joy to RANCOR   with that being said     I will be +1ing this application and best of luck my dude.

-212th Ghost Company Officer JD LTC Cale

+1 dude you're very amazing with giving discipline and you're active. You're a great mentor and you've helped me with a lot of personal things. I believe you can do much for RANCOR even though they are a very good battalion already. Remember, don't shoot while you're lagging.

Holy shit just + fucking 1 you have been my friend forever I known you are more than capable. You always wanted change and to run a battalion I think is the best choice for you. I swear you are more than fit for this position from what I’ve seen. Good luck out there Todd. 000000F

Times change, memories don't.

"So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A"

212th produces great people.

;)
+1

Edited by Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

14 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Times change, memories don't.

"So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
I'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
I got my hands up, they're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A"

;)
+1

Party in the USA is my fav anime thanks for the +1 senpi 

• Agree 1

+1

I've had the pleasure of knowing Todd since my very first days on icefuse and for the birth of synergy. Good dude, knowledgeable, carries himself professionally, and always willing to help others. He bleeds RANCOR. RANCOR is in his heart. Even when he was in other battalions doing great things, his heart was always with RANCOR. I can't think of a better fit for this position. 

But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music
In my mind
Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

<3 Todd <3
(Jagger stole my memes)

• Agree 1

Actually never mind, i'm gonna -1, sorry dude I don't like how you slammed Snow for applying once the position was open. Also want to point out almost half of the posts on this app are from yourself. 

Edited by JBFox

I did and It was my fault I understand we’re your coming from I was very confused when it all happened without talking to Vex so i though he jumped the gun and just trying to thank the support sorry that you feel this way have a nice day 

Edited by Todd
24 minutes ago, Tomas said:

-1 after the behavior I saw out of you the other day with the AOS line, I do not believe you posses the maturity required for this position.

Sorry if I angered you in anyway Tomas but I didn’t break any rules or cross the line I do have some maturing to do 

Edited by Todd

Make sure your asses are ready for a long ass analyzation: 

I've known Todd since he was a little 212th PVT, so cute... Huh... I have a lot to say as Todd was the first person to be like a brother to me in the 212th.

So, Todd, I've always watched you going through the ranks under me, you were my closest friend and like a brother to me, when I was mad, you were mad, when I was happy, you were happy, when I didn't like the ITC program, you didn't like it and we both bitched about it (and @Billiam Clinton I will not forget you calling me a little girl in that officer meeting when I was 1stLT and you were CXO Gearshift...), when Vulpes gave you bullshit PT I was the one to yell at him for his bullshittery and when I got 2ndLT... Oh boy, you were the first one to get PT from me just because I was excited about my new powers (sorry, I was and still am stupid)... Damn those grammar squats from Tanya weren't fun :(... The dedication you showed throughout your first run in the 212th was something AMAZING, once we both became officers you were always one rank under me 1stLT Todd-CPT BlackMamba, MAJ Wooley-LTC BlackMamba, COL Wooley-XO BlackMamba, loved talking to you and playing with you. For your first run in the 212th, this is a big +1!!! You are an amazing leader and when you take shit seriously, shit is being DONE. Then you resigned and left me alone... But you got to the end of the tunnel and it happens to most if not all of us eventually...

Now, I still love you to death, my dude. But shit went downhill for both of us. I watched you making BIG mistakes, but that's fine, can't bitch about it because everyone makes mistakes, of course including me and you had some immaturity problems and incidents that you can agree with me that shouldn't have happened. Each and everyone makes mistakes and have their own personality "fuck ups" (for me it's not being as strict as needed at times) but if this happens while you're BCMD that can be a problem... For your second run in the 212th, I must say, it's a -1... Seen things that shouldn't have happened and are just not fit for a BCMD.

So, at the end, you have what it takes, not a single doubt about that. But you also have things that just can't happen if you're BCMD. If you will take only the good stuff in you like you did the first time you joined 212th it'll be great tho if you don't, that'll be a big-time problem. Take away the issues you told me you regret doing and it'll be perfect, don't and it'll be questionable from my point of view.

Love you to death my brother, good luck.

-212th Battalion Commander Cody/BlackMamba

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Make sure your asses are ready for a long ass analyzation: 

I've known Todd since he was a little 212th PVT, so cute... Huh... I have a lot to say as Todd was the first person to be like a brother to me in the 212th.

So, Todd, I've always watched you going through the ranks under me, you were my closest friend and like a brother to me, when I was mad, you were mad, when I was happy, you were happy, when I didn't like the ITC program, you didn't like it and we both bitched about it (and @Billiam Clinton I will not forget you calling me a little girl in that officer meeting when I was 1stLT and you were CXO Gearshift...), when Vulpes gave you bullshit PT I was the one to yell at him for his bullshittery and when I got 2ndLT... Oh boy, you were the first one to get PT from me just because I was excited about my new powers (sorry, I was and still am stupid)... Damn those grammar squats from Tanya weren't fun :(... The dedication you showed throughout your first run in the 212th was something AMAZING, once we both became officers you were always one rank under me 1stLT Todd-CPT BlackMamba, MAJ Wooley-LTC BlackMamba, COL Wooley-XO BlackMamba, loved talking to you and playing with you. For your first run in the 212th, this is a big +1!!! You are an amazing leader and when you take shit seriously, shit is being DONE. Then you resigned and left me alone... But you got to the end of the tunnel and it happens to most if not all of us eventually...

Now, I still love you to death, my dude. But shit went downhill for both of us. I watched you making BIG mistakes, but that's fine, can't bitch about it because everyone makes mistakes, of course including me and you had some immaturity problems and incidents that you can agree with me that shouldn't have happened. Each and everyone makes mistakes and have their own personality "fuck ups" (for me it's not being as strict as needed at times) but if this happens while you're BCMD that can be a problem... For your second run in the 212th, I must say, it's a -1... Seen things that shouldn't have happened and are just not fit for a BCMD.

So, at the end, you have what it takes, not a single doubt about that. But you also have things that just can't happen if you're BCMD. If you will take only the good stuff in you like you did the first time you joined 212th it'll be great tho if you don't, that'll be a big-time problem. Take away the issues you told me you regret doing and it'll be perfect, don't and it'll be questionable from my point of view.

Love you to death my brother, good luck.

-212th Battalion Commander Cody/BlackMamba

You are my brother i have always looked up to you i do understand i made huge mistakes and i regret ever second of it i wasn't the same COL Wooley but a burnt out Todd 

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 Commented on others when applying and aswell as they're are better canidates

i made the comment before this app so it wasn't commenting while applying also there is better candidates i agree 

6 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

-1 Commented on others when applying and aswell as they're are better canidates

Edited by Todd

+1 most detailed application out of anyone that applied seems like you actually took the time to fill it out rather than rush through it, to me its the little things that make a huge difference i believe you would do well in this position i dont know you personally very well but i think you have what it takes.

- Attack Regimental Commander Gene

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

i can't neither +1 nor can i -1.

Reason- I know you, when we were both Dread Troopers, you were a serious trooper, hell you were even better than me but then...you left for a long while and just recently returned not that long ago, after i left the battalion. Since i left, i have not heard nor seen anything that would make you worthy of a BCMD, had you stayed i might have +1 because i know you and know what you could be and have been but i also have heard many mixed things about you recently. So for the record i am neutral on this because of the length i knew you and from what i have heard of the recent you.

im sorry

327th KCL CMD Deviss

My feedback and ideas of this man have changed, he came to me personally and apologized and owned up to his mistakes. Now that shows me that he can change from his mistakes and own up to them. This in my eyes, is a leader!

+SUPPORT

~Esitt

Edited by Esitt
change
2 hours ago, Esitt said:

You shame the other candidate for applying right after Vex resigned, you then proceeded to run for the spot after he did, you post comments on his Application saying how he isn't fit for the job. (I understand you corrected yourself but it is still childish)

I love you mate but these actions don't show a leader in my eyes.

Plus most the comments on this application is you replying to it, I know you were being polite but still, its kind of cheating.

-support

I dont think he actually shamed snow at all, yes he did comment on Snows application but you need to take into consideration the time Vex and Todd had spent together and quick frankly I would have done it if my close mate just resigned and someone in the battalion goes straight for the position. Not only that but his comments made where apologized for along with the fact that he commented on that application roughly 5 hours before he thought to post this one which therefor by passes the terms of that and when he did apply asked for his comments to be voided as he applied for the same roll on here. As for being polite, to make that a minus one reason is worse then Todd commenting on that of snows post, He clearly didn't realize and he clearly meant no harm in it whats so ever as its simply thanking someone and taking there thoughts and ideas if a -1 to improve and acknowledging that he has seen and read the post. This by all means should not been seen as cheating, its how we as humans process information and make sure you dont come across rude. Not only that but he has also been asked to stop doing that and has as you can see done so. But once again shame is not the right word at all, if anything that's the worst word you could possibly use.

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
8 hours ago, Reed said:

I dont think he actually shamed snow at all, yes he did comment on Snows application but you need to take into consideration the time Vex and Todd had spent together and quick frankly I would have done it if my close mate just resigned and someone in the battalion goes straight for the position. Not only that but his comments made where apologized for along with the fact that he commented on that application roughly 5 hours before he thought to post this one which therefor by passes the terms of that and when he did apply asked for his comments to be voided as he applied for the same roll on here. As for being polite, to make that a minus one reason is worse then Todd commenting on that of snows post, He clearly didn't realize and he clearly meant no harm in it whats so ever as its simply thanking someone and taking there thoughts and ideas if a -1 to improve and acknowledging that he has seen and read the post. This by all means should not been seen as cheating, its how we as humans process information and make sure you dont come across rude. Not only that but he has also been asked to stop doing that and has as you can see done so. But once again shame is not the right word at all, if anything that's the worst word you could possibly use.

What happened to respecting people's opinions? :^)

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, JBFox said:

What happened to respecting people's opinions? :^)

You got me there, im respecting it doesnt mean i need to agree with it xD i believe thats close to what you said? Lol

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed