[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tup's | Atlex's Staff Re - Application

beaverraveparty

RP Name: TCO CT-5385 WO Tup | Atlex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210774205

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Previously, I was burnt out from Gmod after playing for 2 months straight and had some pretty big finals exams coming up. Both of those combined were pretty explosive which led me to leave the server as a whole. Additionally, there was something going on in my battalion which provoked me to leave. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): My reason hasn't changed from my original application. I've always found that I've wanted to help people not only as my trooper, but as a staff member as well. Being a part of the staff team has always been a goal for me and I don't plan to change that anytime soon. I'm also not afraid to put in more work to earn my worth in the staff ranks. Finally, I've found working as a GH was incredibly fun and amazing experience.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went pretty well considering what I was going through at the time. I remember it being a pretty good part of Synergy career as I got to interact with and help so many people and overall just had a very smooth experience. I didn't get into any sort of trouble while being staff (or beforehand) or got into any sort of arguments. Don't get me wrong, I feel like I still could've improved in some areas. But, after being away for a while, I saw what I could improve on and will work on that if I am to regain my rank. Besides that, I helped out in as many events as I can as a GH and would definitely want to do that again. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Atlex

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1 Do me a favor and shoot Tiplar too while you’re at it

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

I don’t know him that much, but from my experiences with him he’s pretty cool +1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.