Mitchell - Nu-7 Hammer down. Part 1.

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Lively, Dono

Event Name: Nu-7 Hammer down.

Link to Event Document (optional): 
Tau 1 – Hammer and Anvil was redesignated and reassigned into task force Nu-7, Hammer down. They are deployed to a snow planet in the borders of the unknown region to take over a CIS base. After taking the above ground base, they move into the underground base and find republic markings everywhere. It is soon discovered that they are retaking a republic research base and are here to reclaim it. While travelling to and from the base they hear a ‘voice’ calling them to free it. Cody attempts to destroy it, freeing the entity inside, which proceeds to ‘kill’ him and escapes.

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Mitchell

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

6 / 10 

The entire thing was .... Really confusing. There was never really a clear goal at the end? Most of us general troopers were just running around kind of freaking out, kind of asking where anyone or anything was. The premise, if you didn't catch on quickly to it, was super easy to get lost in. I'm not tryin' ta shit on your event, but just tryin' to let you know some of the stuff to improve on.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

10/10 for me, it was a blast for me to interact with the ghost. It was really cool that you choose a 1SG to rp with a lot. I really appreciate that. I have been on the server for about 2 months now, and this was the most creative event. It was also the only event I have been in that had so much rp, so props to you. Also I was about to let the ghost out as well, so it was not all Cody's fault. I am excited for part 2. (I am Eyeball)

Edited by CommunistKing
Just now, Mavelle said:

6 / 10 

The entire thing was .... Really confusing. There was never really a clear goal at the end? Most of us general troopers were just running around kind of freaking out, kind of asking where anyone or anything was. The premise, if you didn't catch on quickly to it, was super easy to get lost in. I'm not tryin' ta shit on your event, but just tryin' to let you know some of the stuff to improve on.

But it was still really fun! The horror aspects of it were SUPER cool and I loved the reality stuff.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

8/10 Was very confusing and had a few of issues with the map with places not being properly being blocked off, elevator prop kills, etc, but there were other aspects that more than made up for this. It was a good transition from shooting, to mystery, to horror. I'm still a little confused about what exactly happened but myself and the rest of the 212th definitely had a lot of fun. Overall, good work and thank you for deploying us.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

9/10! I joined in VERY late so I'm biased, but I had a blast. This had the most passive RP I've ever experienced in an event, and it felt AMAZING! Like others have said, it was quite confusing, but in a good way. Leaving players with lots of options is great and super rewarding to the players if they do it right. I love innovation for events, with this being no exception. Looking forward to more!

Cody has a pulse

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png