Holotable and Transceiver

Piff

Name: Piff

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Add Holotable and Holo Transceiver

Implementation: These two allow two people to call each other across the map and see each other, i haven't been able to test it since you need two people, but it seems to work fine as far as calling and all the other shit goes, you can place holotables to call other holotables across the map, so for example their can be one in Aurek and one in base to communicate, or you can directly call a play with the holotable which allows you to communicate with the CO of whoever is doing what outside of base and allows for more interaction between naval and battalions since they can keep tabs on whatever goes on. Also to limit the chance of annoying people spam calling with transceiver, you can only call with the holotable and only recieve with the transceiver

Lore:

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1895680515
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I was reading some of the comments on it, people are saying that they can't talk between tables to communicate. That seems like an issue, unless you just want it to show the people and not actually be used to talk to someone else

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

17 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

I was reading some of the comments on it, people are saying that they can't talk between tables to communicate. That seems like an issue, unless you just want it to show the people and not actually be used to talk to someone else

im not sure, supposedly its an issue with DarkRP specifcally from what i read

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

That third picture in the link you sent is pretty cool. Whoever’s battalion that is looks nice, anyways, +1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

I mean we can already do stuff with the same effect with just a little creativity I.e just texture yourself see through and blue sure you won't see and of the near by props but that could be done and if you can't speak then theres not much point

Edited by Scarecrow

I always love the idea of a radio, it could benefit us for stuff like Naval communications and Engineering but after seeing there is errors created by it's gonna be a -1 from me, sorry

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.