[ACCEPTED] CWRP - BlackPink Staff Re-Application

BlackPink

RP Name: DU MED 1stLT Blackpink | Padawan Twice

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175805794

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I wanted to focus more on school and IRL stuff.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): School ended a few month ago and my life is more stabilized, so I want to come back to take ticket to help the late night (22h-4h EST). I did saw that during these hours you can wait for a solid 15 minutes before someone take the ticket, sometime no one even take the ticket. Players need active admin to further enhance their RP and I want to help that. I feel that I'm more mature than when I left, which will help me to do my job correctly. Finally, I just want to help late EST night admin with taking ticket.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went great. I was able to give back to the community by helping it. I don't think anyone ever had a problem against, not that I know atleast. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

Edited by BlackPink
Forgot the SteamID
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

• Management
Management

+1

No

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Active and a Dedicated Member

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead