[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tucker's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: DU MEDO Captain Tucker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460955103

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I got removed after I crashed a lot of people at DB because of an inside joke in my battalion. It wasn't completely intentional, but it was still partially intentional.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team mainly to help out my battalion with sims and trainings. I have also noticed a lack of late night staff and I'm usually on late so I think I could help with that. Being staff entails a larger workload but I enjoy it because you know you're helping people in one way or another. You're usually making someone's day brighter and you get to give back to a community that has done a lot for me. You also get to interact with a lot of people outside your battalion when you're staff and you make new friends. I'm ready to help out the server wherever I'm needed and do so with the professionalism expected of a synergy staff member.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My early staff days went really well in my opinion. I worked hard to get a promotion to admin and I was competing with a buddy of mine trying to outwork him. When I did get my admin promotion, I was ecstatic and I wanted to work harder so that I could catch up to my buddy who was already an SA. This continued for a little longer before school and the work I had been avoiding caught up with me. I had Fs in 2 classes and had to take an LOA to pull my grades up to As. I came back and I feel like I didn't put as much effort in that time around. I believe I did my job as a GH pretty well but aside from that I started slacking and I was even warned that I needed to start doing a little more or I might be put back to NA. From there it was a downward spiral leading up to the DB incident and removal from staff. This all took place roughly from around the end of May to July I believe. Overall, I'd say my previous time in staff was a pretty good experience. We had some good times.  This time around I'd like to give 100% effort 100% of the time. I want to see how far I can make it if I give it my best effort.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

Edited by The_Real_Tucker

+1 Its been awhile since that incident happened, I believe your a good guy and when you were staff you did good. I will always believe in second chances. good luck man

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I do hope you have changed from the “big brain” situation you had last year.  I do know you’ve also had some negative attitude towards people, but that could be from stress and school. 

I’ll give you a +1 on the account that you A. Don’t burn yourself out. And B. Don’t do something you know you’re not supposed to do. :bonk sound effect: 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

13 hours ago, The_Real_Tucker said:

?: I got removed after I crashed a lot of people at DB because of an inside joke in my battalion. It wasn't completely intentional, but it was still partially intentional.

Wait you’re the Kamma 5 guy?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 minute ago, The_Real_Tucker said:

I didn't kama 5. It was a thing with the Pipes model.

oh 

+1 a man who stands up for what he believes in

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 1/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, The_Real_Tucker said:

I got removed after I crashed a lot of people at DB because of an inside joke in my battalion. It wasn't completely intentional, but it was still partially intentional.

TL:DR Someone made a joke that he should change bodygroupers on pipes that was known to potentially crash people. He did it and crashed people, and was removed from staff.

He was banned for this situation IIRC.
Cause you were removed from staff you'd need to restart as an NA, I'd talk with the directors though. As personally you didn't do anything wrong staff related.

+1, welcome back to the team.

• Winner 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

2 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

Bruh he got removed just for that..? It wasn’t even his fault if he didn’t know. That’s dumb asf lmao.:pepeLaugh:

+1 you’re a really good guy with good intentions

2 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

TL:DR Someone made a joke that he should change bodygroupers on pipes that was known to potentially crash people. He did it and crashed people, and was removed from staff.

"that was known to potentially crash people."

He intentionally crashed players, which Management agreed was ban worthy.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

God that was a while ago and I hope you have learnt from your lesson or not "big brain, big ban" again.

+1 for second chances 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

14 hours ago, Mitchell said:

"that was known to potentially crash people."

He intentionally crashed players, which Management agreed was ban worthy.

Just to clear up any confusion people might have. I knew it had the potential to crash people, however, I thought it would only crash people within like 5 feet of me, so even if it crashed people it would be the DU standing in line with me and be funny haha. Still knew it could crash people though. I meant to quote more than that 1 thing but oh well I’m too lazy to fix it now.

Edited by The_Real_Tucker

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.