[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rick's Staff Re-Application

Rick_

RP Name: Rick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150391410

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?:Vet or Senior Admin I don't remember

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: It was a long time ago but I think it was that I literally had no time for staff because of a combination of school, work, and some other things.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I’ve always felt like I can do more for my battalion and server while in staff.  I also really like making events to make sure other people aren't bored and have fun.  Another reason I want to rejoin the staff team is because I feel like I’m doing something full filling while in staff.  The reason it feels full filling to me is because being in staff allows me to participate in  maintaining the server that I care about, and keeping it a good server we’re people want to continue to play.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It went well for a good amount of time then towards the end I started to slow down a lot and put in almost no work due to what I said in the previous question, and I was a little burnt out.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand

Edited by Rick_
Added a little more emphasis on why I want to rejoin

RP name - Rick

Nailed it, mate.

I have memories of you and what you did. You were a solid worker and active, except for at the end as you mentioned.

Just make sure you understand to balance fun and work so to speak.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 welcome back boy

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer