[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Mavelle Staff Application

Mavelle

RP Name: GC SUPO SGM Threepwood / Bail Organa / Mavelle / Tadoran

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114859095

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would love to be an administrator for 2 chief reasons. The first being that I believe that I am very passionate about improving the server. I've been trying to do anything I can to improve both myself and the environment around me. As a staff member, I could work even harder and have a stronger impact on improving the environment of Synergy.  The second reason being that helping out GMs with events, helping players to get teleported to areas they need teleports to during events, and just improving RP in general is a dream of mine. I would absolutely love to help increase the amount of immersion and complexity in our RP here on Anaxes base.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an extremely passionate musician; I think I play about 30 instruments. This may sound canned, but a love of music brings you into a mindset of interpersonal connection; interaction between people is what fully drives me and inspires me. I am constantly reaching out for feedback on everything I do in order to improve, (even if that leads to an amount of self-doubt at some points), and I am always looking to learn and improve.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't have much staff experience except for the fact that I've served as a member of the Build Team/Admin for a 30 person Minecraft server. I do have a small amount of project management experience outside of video-gaming.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 211 hours currently.

Edited by Mavelle
  • Agree 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

+1 Excellent player and looks for ways to improve in every way possible. Very creative, great RP'er, already has some experience with making dupes. Very fit for the staff team and I believe that Mavelle will do a great job.

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1 Dedicated and Active good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

I have seen you on a lot and I haven't heard anything bad but I have seen you do plenty of good.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...