Orders are Orders

Crimson

GM Leadership

Name: Crimson

Who helped (If applicable): Omalic, Shockpoint, Mitchell, Snadvich, Scarecrow

Event Name: Orders are Orders

Summary: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GA1A0ym21HE1XLqk1BCFb2Qf5s9QKZmNdewWn_gvD7c/edit?usp=sharing

spacer.png

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Banned

Foxtrot LAAT gang 9/10

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

8 detailed and quite fun! Critique, action started a bit late

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7/10

It was fun, but as a Pilot we all got shot down within a minute...

and then droids were spawned in the only area with maintenance station.

So, we were just uh.. general troopers. Which I get, but it could have been avoided.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Forum Admin

8/10, was an excellent event. Really fun, everyone wan able to enhance the experience and create scenarios. Sad Palpatine didnt say 66 but it was fun. Easiest Comms RP :')

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

8/10 I was hoping Palatine would say order 66 but overall great event

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Ah, where do I begin. Right, rating. 7.

Let's start with the event jobs, or one in particular. I don't know who in the right mind allowed Maul to have force reflect on as he slaughtered clones without any fear or regard for his own life. 

The spawning was a bit aids, especially in the SHB but overall it added some cinematic value for 212th so I will give it off to us. Also, pilots, dogfights, definetely more monitoring in the air since for only five ships (only three pilots on at the time), it was too much for them to do anything as they just had to kinda bend over and take it.  

Possibly setting the hyperspace one planet away, possibly having more jedi (I heard no calls for them in discord or any need of them). Clearing up ragdolls for lag (CT ragdolls outside GR when no one was going over there, clearly)

RP was good though, at least Shockpoints' clone voice never seems to disappoint. I saw the thought of this event, and I believe it had a good mindset going into it, so it was pretty solid.