[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lively Staff Application

Lively

RP Name: Lively / Helix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129950383

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Time zone: MST/UTC-7

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
 I am interested in putting my free time to good use in the server. I have had admin on other servers so I know what is to be expected of administrators overall. I notice there is a lot of admin requests during events as well, and administrators are not able to always be there, so applying for staff would assist in taking the load off many of the staff when they are doing other things. I can handle situations even mindedly, and with fair and just punishment. I also hope to host events in the future, I have ideas for them that I hope will entertain people. The idea of being an administrator to assist people when they need help is what I enjoy doing.I am also on at later times, when not many other staff can show up.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I've been playing gmod for about 2 years now. I've been a star wars fan since I was about 8 years old, and have enjoyed the clone war era the most. I tend to be active all 7 days a week unless due to technical issues, to which I will send a notice once it occurs. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
Yes, I was an administrator in a Gmod SCPRP server for almost a year, before it got shut down, and I have come to this server while I wait for it to revamp, if it does.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
Around 80 hours at the time of submission

+1 Good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

you have a Recent Arrest in which you were involved with someone abusing staff abilities to spawn multiple birds and killing them with rockets and blasters on defcon 5 in bunk halls. Picture of you and John getting ready to blast the birds. Other than that I get just an immature vibe from you. 

The only participants were Lively, and the admin spawning the birds, John

Edited by Logicless

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, Logicless said:

you have a Recent Arrest in which you were involved with someone abusing staff abilities to spawn multiple birds and killing them with rockets and blasters on defcon 5 in bunk halls. Picture of you and John getting ready to blast the birds. Other than that I get just an immature vibe from you. 

The only participants were Lively, and the admin spawning the birds, John

Thank you for that, I apologize for giving of an immature vibe and I do admit that I had partaken in what had happened. I will attempt to forward myself better in the future before applying to become staff. Thank you.