Why Joah Is A Tyrant!!!

joah you server is in fact the biggest tyrant in the gmod community. here is a list of reasons why. 

- He doesn't listen to what the community wants 

- He only uses synergy as a piggy bank to pay for his parents basement. 

- He is extremely racist and sexist he has made extremely discriminate marks. 

-He draws his friends out for synergy which means he sells out. 

-He fits the characteristics of corvezeo. 

-He considers this as a buisness not as a community. 

- He is also a scum bag and has molested 9 year olds 3 years olds which is on his record. 

-Finally He intends to rip you guys off with putting the prices up and charging you all monthly subscriptions for you to play on the server.

• Agree 14
6 minutes ago, WindowsXP said:

- He only uses synergy as a piggy bank to pay for his parents basement.

As you hear Joah in the background scream "Hey MOM I GOT THIS MONTHS RENT"

7 minutes ago, WindowsXP said:

- He is extremely racist and sexist he has made extremely discriminate marks.

Now Im not gonna say you are right, BUT Im not saying you're wrong either.

• Retired Founder
Just now, WindowsXP said:

AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION I HAVE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I MUST STEP IN AND STOP THE CORRUPTION ON THE SERVER SO SUPPORT ME ON THIS AND WE WILL TAKE DOWN THE TYRANT AS ONE UNIT!!!!

GO Führer

AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION I HAVE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I MUST STEP IN AND STOP THE CORRUPTION ON THE SERVER SO SUPPORT ME ON THIS AND WE WILL TAKE DOWN THE TYRANT AS ONE UNIT!!!!

+100 This guy who gave people who were sick of IFN and a place to go on GMOD needs to be taken down. No longer shall the best community on GMOD be a thing. Good Riddens.

Does this support require donations? If so im not sure if I can help with all this Synergy Subscriptions while also trying to keep up my WoW Subscription

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Joah said:

- He is also a scum bag and has molested 9 year olds 3 years olds which is on his record. 

Uh-oh

Gydine_moon_Clone_Commander.jpg

• Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x