[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Winters Staff Application

Jacob Winters

RP Name:  Winters

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42384874

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an Administrator so that I have the opportunity to benefit the server in a way that is needed. I have noticed during my time being a member of the community that the staff team can be lacking at times. Occasionally, tickets take longer than they should to be responded to, because of the lack of administrators, or active administrators. It is my hope that, should I be granted the position of administrator, I am able to help alleviate some of this. As well, I have seen my fair share of people join the server with little to no intent to play it as it was designed to be played. Rather, people sometimes choose to act in a way that ruins the experience of the server for others. Should I be able to become an administrator, I would do my best to ensure that all people who wish to be a part of this community can do so in an enjoyable and fun environment.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Winters, and I am a pretty big nerd, seeing as I’m playing on a Garry’s Mod Star Wars RP server. I’ve been on the server since 2017, and I’ve been in the 327th, RANCOR, Coruscant Guard, Naval, Jedi, and probably a few others I can't remember. Outside of the server, I currently just work a dead-end fast food job, go to virtual school (thanks COVID), and am planning on enlisting into the United States Armed Forces sometime in the near future.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes;

Late 2017 - Early 2018: New Admin, Synergy Roleplay

2017 - 2019: Arma-Life Roleplay

Staff Team Manager: Managed about 50-100 staff members, developed staff training handbooks, helped develop in-game and out-of-game staff tools

Moderator/Administrator: Directly helped members of the community, processed forum, in-game, and teamspeak issues.

Senior Administrator: Managed a small team (5-10) of administrators and moderators.

Head Admin - Faction Liaison: Managed communications between the 3 factions (Police, EMS, Judicial) and the staff team

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Roughly 216 hours.

Edited by Jacob Winters

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security

+1

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead