[ACCEPTED] Unkindled's Staff Re-Application

Unkindled

RP Name: 41stEC ARFO 2ndLT Unkindled

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380

VIP: Yes

TimeZone: US EST

Previous Staff Ranks: The Highest Rank I achieved was HA and then after that I was VA and SA several times.

Currently Staff on another server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team: I left the staff team initially when I was HA because of the workload of it and having other IRL things happening at the same time with also the addition of school. When I left the SA position I was Hunter at the time and wanted to focus on my squad then staff so I resigned from staff so it wouldn't affect my squad plus I also wanted to balance the amount of time I was on the server with other games. Then when I was VA I just purely did not have the time at the current moment and wanted to do other things.

Why do I want to rejoin the staff team: I really want to rejoin the staff team because I finally have time to balance my schedule and play on the server an active amount. Staff was one of the things that fully kept me occupied on the server and allowed me to come back and enjoy myself making events, training people, and overall do staff work. I have the motivation and the goal to become staff again and to rejoin the gamemaster program to do events once again. Doing events was one of the best things I loved doing on the server. I was always able to keep myself and the player base occupied doing quality events and having players always something to do. I know the amount of sheer boredom players get when nothing is going on and I wanna be able to get rid of that and have events going on when players are looking for something to do. Helping the community also as a staff member is beneficial to everyone to including my battalion because I can do more things with the players around me and especially the ones I play with on a daily basis. Me being staff allows me to build extensive and detailed dupes for players to explore and build a setting for players to engage themselves in to enjoy the event they are participating in.

How do I feel about my previous time staff: Now that I actually have time to play on the server I feel as if I can do more than I ever cold especially with the balance of all the things I do now I really want to push forward and continue from where I left off. In my previous time as staff I think I did a really good job and during my time as gamemaster I was one of the gamemasters that were able to push out quality events at a high quantity weekly.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I understand and I still know basically everything from my previous times and know how to handle situations. If anything I put myself in those positions to handle it maturely and good.

• Management
Management

+1

No.

• Confused 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead