[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Stroodle's Staff Application

Stroodle

RP Name: Dooms Unit LTC Stroodle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107633981

VIP (Y/N): Yup

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I want to join the staff team because I want to help ensure that the people within my battalion and the server are having fun. I want to try my hand in hosting events on the server. I've got tons of dupes built and ideas that I came up with when I had nothing better to do and I want to use them in events. I'm eager to try the new tools, vehicles, and models that have been getting added to the server and see what I can do with them. I also want to help non staff members get what they need quicker like Vehicles, Dupes, and Droids. Overall I want to do what I can to give people a better experience on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I live in California not too far from the coast. I’m a pretty friendly and easy going person most of the time, however, if the situation calls for it that can change. If I want something done i'll throw myself head first into it and keep going till i'm satisfied. I always find myself asking for people's opinions, thoughts, and criticisms of anything I'm doing, keeping myself open to any and all new ideas.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I have no previous staff experience.

How many hours of ingame time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

Dooms Unit LTC Stroodle has played for 1222:27:19. 

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Finally stroodle  

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead