Just like the simulations.

jacobfyfe

10/10

This is the very best event I've ever played. Bless you for doing this. I don't think anything will ever get better form here.

The only thing I didn't like is the cop out ending. But the rating system doesn't say the event has to be perfect 100% of the way through.

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

10/10

Never done any event like this before. Everything from the immersive start of blinding us and turning off lights, taking away comms from us, and having no idea where we were going, but still having slight idea of an objective. It was one life but GM still let us cloak and spectate which made it so those of us who died could still "participate". Excited to see more events like this in the future.

• Winner 1

10/10 

Excellent. I loved the theme. It had a nice story. Can't say much more without spoilin it

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I was alone for the last 10 minutes of the event with a light, 9 hp left, talking to myself to keep myself from insanity as unknown monsters stalked me throughout the night, clinging onto the last strings of my life alone and scared, but in the end I survived, and now Sinker has fucking PTSD, thanks Jake.

10/10, so much fun and horror, I loved it.

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

10/10 
I liked the horror part of the event but personally I think it would have been better if you let the dead people try to scare the other people.

also maybe if you could add some sort of loud sounds to it to make it more scary for example useing voice mod and playing a scary sound through your mic would have been interesting.

Edited by johnnyfr
  • Informative 1

9/10 PTSD is always welcomed, but was a little confusing to what we had to do prolly just me being a small brain other than that It was pretty epic.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

9/10 Very good and innovative ideas. Great use of light, darkness, suspense, etc. The only thing that I thought could've been better was a few of the NPC's being set to friendly (I know this was intentional but many people just completely ignored them).

Former:

Jedi Youngling