Battle Over Coruscant

Shockpoint

6/10, Besides the fact that I couldn't heard anything happening in game due to the talking, the event was mostly just running around the ship and shooting the occaisonal droid. It was kinda uninspired. I would've liked to see more people stationed in places around the ship and having to defend/repair parts of the ship, rather than everyone just sitting in MHB dying to vehicles being spawned in.

hi.

7.5/10, just the lag man. Plus I found Palpy so easily and instead of being able to just bring him myself I had to wait for anakin and obi-wan to be lore accurate. Still a decent event just touch up on those rough edges

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Casually Ahsoka and Jesse vibing at the Battle of Coruscant due to Jesse taking the wrong direction to Mandalore.spacer.png

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

9/10. Genuinely.

Was there lag? Yes- but that's the inevitability of deploying more than 2 battalions at once...

The event started with an amazing, immersive narration on behalf of Shockpoint- the screen crawl from the beginning of the movie. STELLAR. We then rushed to our battle stations and dozens of fighters took off from the MHB. All hell broke loose! It was simply fantastic. It was very clear to me how much preparation went into this. The builds, the story, the event jobs, everything was great.

I can't fault you guys for the lag, so I won't.

Honestly, just... amazing work. At least from the perspective of the guy who spent the whole time in MHB or in the skies.

Edited by Foxey

6/10

Was really fun but the things that dragged it down, Were obviously the lag but what can you do, Second, The ships, The amount of ships that were spawned alongside the lag, for a while made it really unplayable. Third, Was the amount of people using the Intercoms. I know that its Battle of Coruscant and it's a lore movie and things. But we don't need to hear the conversations going on while we're in our own TS channels trying to cope with the amount of people talking along with the people talking over the intercom was also super aggravating, You could have just used advert to tell others what was happening during the fight between Obi Wan, Anakin and Dooku via Advert. Other than all of these reasons, Pretty fun. 

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

5/10

Thank you for doing this. But I have to say that I'm kind of disappointed with the execution. The lagging was something you all couldn't help. But it could be managed. There were a lot of useless props and stuff that you could have done without. For example, those CT NPCs that you spawned at the beginning remained there for the entire event... which just shows me that a lot of it was haphazardly handled.

While I understood what you were going for with the PA, none of us could hear ourselves think because someone would talk and cut out and that would be projected across the entire server. I recommend next time, just have the PA in shorter bursts with random lines that you can quote. And more importantly DISABLE IT because I would hear a bunch of useless chatter from the EJs that we did not need to hear.

These types of events really do need the proper floor plans. And if you did have floor plans then make sure that it's followed more closely and has more strict rules because the events can either be amazing or really terrible!

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC