rate da pc build

silvers

ok so after 7 years in pc gaming its time to actually build my own pc. i already bought the parts but i just wanna see what you all think ab it! it's just gonna be a starter pc build that can HOPEFULLY be upgraded overtime

this one fucking reddit neckbeard group on discord was like "why did you get a 9th gen intel core when you could've used a 10th core 🤓  🤓 🤓 "  and apparently there's no chance of slowly upgrading it part by part?

just gimme your thoughts cuz i think thats a bit cap because everyone else i talked to said it was fine

if it's not fine please flame @Inosuke  cuz he may have potentially made me waste 1100$ (pc itself is like 850 or whatever but shipping + monitor and stuff adds to it)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KPrBsk

please lmk, i already ordered it so there's prob no chance in me canceling but i just want to run games well AT LEAST at like 50 fps because 30 fps is a luxury to me anyways

note: i got the microatx motherboard because it was the one that worked the best and was in budget (i am pretty sure)

Edited by silvers

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 minutes ago, Maverick_ said:

My first pc was this price range but the difference is ssd, and graphics. Good job

rad rad, also would you consider the SSD being risky since it's a nobody brand? the thing is already in transit so i might just resell it and get myself a better SSD if it really is an actual risk to have it

20 hours ago, silvers said:

update

i literally canceled most of the orders except for the gpu, SSD (i really tried to cancel this one), and the power supply. gonna start fresh lool. but thanks for the help boyos 

Spend 200 more get a i7 for dem multi cores or switch to AMD for future proof with the AM4 socket 

update

i literally canceled most of the orders except for the gpu, SSD (i really tried to cancel this one), and the power supply. gonna start fresh lool. but thanks for the help boyos 

Also @silvers A ton of prebuilts are really good 

A good MSRP and the great part sometimes they offer warranty on the whole build don't count out prebuilt 

Edited by Sanchez

update

I've built and helped a ton of friends get started cheaply in PC building message me in discord. We'll get you sorted.

• 3 weeks later...