[ACCEPTED] Oxen's Admin Return (Limited for now)

Oxen

RP Name: Oxen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18216564

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Director (worked from NA through HA)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Deployment to Afghanistan

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I consistently see no admin support late at night my time zones for support on trials dupes spawning. This alone is going to be a huge help on keeping my duties as a Jedi Sentinel Manager and possible Battalion Officer once again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Very good, no issues. but since it says 3 sentences minimum. I worked very hard at ensuring I was up to code with the server rules and how admin worked. I worked through the ranks with no penalties or bad feelings towards anyone. I will continue to use the power of Admin for official use only and only when needed or when I can not get the support from other staff members.  

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Sure I would expect it.

Edited by Oxen
Banned

+1 he is a real one

easy +1

He is literally the server dad/uncle/step dad.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...