[DENIED] CWRP Jr Staff Application

Smoker

RP Name: GC ARC HVYO CSM Trapper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189055293

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I want to be admin because I'm hard Working and love this Server and I want to help People. With keeping the rules up with other people like newbies. and to take work off of the higher up and do some work on the server. and to learn what ever i can to be a better person and a better Role-play. And Make the server more fun and more RP. i want to help with events/encounters and do some but for not i just wanna help. And with the Stuff to host more Stuff like a entertainment with the 212th and help 104th with them to and other Battalions. Because right now i don't wanna just be someone who ask "hay can you help me" with this. I wanna do something like this by my self to help them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

i have been watching Star-wars for so long and i love it. I'm a CIS fanboy i love everything about CIS and Clones. i am home schooled so i have a lot of time on my hands. and i love to play video games. And live with My mom my Dad. and 2 Brothers and 3 sisters That i love

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Outside of TR no i have not

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 837:06:22.

Edited by Trapper-Jr
Was tired wanted to change some stuff
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

A new member of staff is always welcome and as someone with a good head on his shoulders, you should fit right in.

Just don't sacrifice your education for this game

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• 2 weeks later...

You have been accepted a interview in the staff team 

Please contact a HA+ for your interview within a week of this post.

The original denial of this application was due to miscommunication as the Head Admin that the user spoke to was on LOA and was unable to vouch for the user contacting them!

• Funny 1