Ringo Vinda- To Owen

Shockpoint

10/10 This event went above and beyond my expectation. Single handedly changed the entire map that I've been on for my entire Synergy Career. You had a great amount of RP within the story and perfect music placement, and well balanced droids to encourage people to use their class weapons. This may have been one of your best events.

• Friendly 1

10/10 Event

Lost my dropped armor packs somewhere on the map, but honestly worked out pretty well with the pacing of the event.

Lots of small corridors where DU excels and 501st worked extremely well together.

Even got to hack the ray shield which was excellent.

Very little I would change. Excellent job to everyone.

Edited by Wilk

10/10

I honestly didn't even realize that we were on star ship until you deleted all the props. You took an amazing amount of time and effort to make a map look new and feel like something in the Star Wars universe. It had a nice pace. Good story parts that increased the event difficulty as it neared the end. 

Not only that but you took time out of your GM schedule (and interrupted a story line from what I hear) to create something special to just make this last week of my term feel like something amazing. 

• Friendly 3

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

10/10 Awesome event, really took extensive and made it look like a completely different map, Good Job to all the helpers who helped out

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

10/10 
The amount of prep for this was insane man the job you did was incredible, shout out to all the guys who helped also.

The event was planned perfectly. Me, bruise and shake knew exactly what to do and when, and what all of our jobs were. Not even mentioning the event itself. 
Bro it was insane, i felt like i was watching the episode but it being 1 Hour 18 mins long. DU and 501st You guys did amazing and made it perfect.
Shame Tup got beat by a droid when killing Tiplar. lol.

Amazing job shockpoint, i expected nothing less.

Edited by MasonA

Discord: Mason#2710