F4 Menu Bug

Aeon

Bug Type (Server:): Clone wars

Severity level (1-3): 1

Evidence (if you can): The Black Fade on my screen

Description of the bug: When i press the F4 menu the background (That dark fade) is remaining stuck on my screen after exiting the F4 menu

How can we recreate it: It is kind of a hit or miss thing it happens to me quite alot but its just a bug that is hard to describe how to make it happen

:pepeL:

Something similar happens to me. There's a secondary base DarkRP F4 menu underneath Synergy's dazzled up one. Sometimes if you hold F4 while you're loading in, the game will stutter and make it to where the secondary one is permanently on your screen. Maybe it's similar to what's going on with you, as in when you press F4 again to close out, your game stutters and is stuck with the blurred filter.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Forum Admin

Its horrible

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Holy shit this is annoying it happens to me at least once a day

20 hours ago, Ratio said:

Something similar happens to me. There's a secondary base DarkRP F4 menu underneath Synergy's dazzled up one. Sometimes if you hold F4 while you're loading in, the game will stutter and make it to where the secondary one is permanently on your screen. Maybe it's similar to what's going on with you, as in when you press F4 again to close out, your game stutters and is stuck with the blurred filter.

That’s just because the game files haven’t loaded in all the way, that’s a thing on any server that has a custom f4 menu

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Used to happen to me with the TAB menu all the time

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 1 month later...

This is a client-side issue, however I can provide you a fix!

Just restart your game if the issue occurs, I know it sucks and takes a bit sometimes but it is the only thing we can help you with during this time.

//Locking

//Moving to Acknowledged Reports

• 9 months later...