CWRP-Teaa's Staff Re-Application

Teaa

RP Name: CF-99 ''Wrecker''

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65432801

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No sir.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Burnt the FUCK out. I was getting tired of the quotas.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I am tired of asking for tickets and sitting there waiting for 5 minutes to be teleported to a different planet. (Yes, wrecker cannot use the warp system) I want to become the OG SA that I once was and just make asking for tickets a faster process. + I don't like being a burden on other staff members. <3

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt as if it went swell. I was GMO for a while and trained most of the current GM's and GH's. I thought I was one of the better SA's on the taking tickets portion of being an SA. Probably a bit too gung ho which is probably why I didn't make it to VA, but whateva.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, yes I do.

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

+1, he's an awesome guy!

Edited by Marshh
  • Friendly 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin