[ACCEPTED] Owen - Staff Application

OneClick

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Commander Doom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199716302

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to help out the server with hosting Training, events as well as assist with guidance. I’m always open to questions and if I don’t have the right answer I will seek it out to make sure that whoever I’m assisting, gets the exact help they are after. Willing to help out with new member training. With my drive and determination to help as well as ensure that things are the best, they can be. That I would be an asset to the team

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I’m a father, gamer, and a goofball with a stern edge. While I do enjoy relaxing and having fun I also know how to handle tough situations and make sure that people are professional. 

I work full time and am dedicated to whatever  I put my mind too. 

Love spending time not only with my real family but my chosen family in Synergy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I’ve ran a minecraft once with up to 10 players. Assisting with people being stuck or lost. Built spawn areas for players to be welcomed.

Was NA on Synergy for a month assisting with whitelists, Training of new players to the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

Commander Doom has played for 806:34:37.

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 good application haven't seen you around much but probably because different timezones

Very thought out application very simple and quick, right to the point 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic