Synergy Imperial RP (SWRP)

• Management
Management

One word:

No.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I'm a bit more open-minded to this than most. In some aspects I actually prefer the Imperial Era over Clone Wars. But Synergy wouldn't do well if it had to split its playerbase like that. It would temporarily put the CW server in the Emergency Room and then lead to the eventual outright death of the ImpRP server. Just like what happened with MRP.

Hosting servers is an investment of time, energy, and most of all, money. It just wouldn't be smart because people don't adapt to change very well. It's more like they just pretend to want it until they eventually go back to the status quo.

I would love an ImpRP though. Just ain't gonna happen for good reasons.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

All I have to say is I am a firm believer in the idea "if you aren't growing you're dying". With this being said having more servers would not necessarily kill our CWRP but might actually help it. 

Look at businesses IRL that are always expanding and trying to do more like Amazon, Dunkin Donuts, and McDonalds. They are pushing over and over and succeed doing so.

Other businesses that used to be super popular like Toys R Us and Blockbuster used to be powerhouses up until they stopped pushing themselves to improve and grow. Sure their time might have come but what about the ones who succeeded? Sure some aspects of them fell short in society but they could have pushed themselves like the others. 

Just think about that

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Keo said:

All I have to say is I am a firm believer in the idea "if you aren't growing you're dying". With this being said having more servers would not necessarily kill our CWRP but might actually help it. 

Look at businesses IRL that are always expanding and trying to do more like Amazon, Dunkin Donuts, and McDonalds. They are pushing over and over and succeed doing so.

Other businesses that used to be super popular like Toys R Us and Blockbuster used to be powerhouses up until they stopped pushing themselves to improve and grow. Sure their time might have come but what about the ones who succeeded? Sure some aspects of them fell short in society but they could have pushed themselves like the others. 

Just think about that

I also agree with Keo

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Banned

I am sorry boys, but I feel like the server needs a switch up for a little bit. SOooooo... +1

Banned

If we were to do this might I advise Helix for better RP than DarkRP.

Imperial is fun but this is just asking to divide and kill.

Not a good idea. Lets get  a better server population before we consider expanding in that sort of manner

I even love Imperial more than CW, I think it's just more fun and has cooler lore but the server just can't take it

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

7 hours ago, Bbstine said:

Why don’t we just end the clone wars and move on to imperial. We’ve explored this route for 3 years+ with our server alone. Would it be such an awful idea to broaden up and progress in the story?

Literally plus its more fun to KOS someone rather then AOS LOL

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

Look imperial can be fun but thing of all the cuts to be made lol

No Jedi

Most likely no BH

Less battalions, the only battalions I have seen im ImpRP was Medical, Engineering, Naval, Shock and Death Troopers

Although yes it would be something new I feel that after a short time it die and get boring due to the difference of RP and content for both era's.

But who knowsspacer.png

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

On 8/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, Matt-Matthos said:

Look imperial can be fun but thing of all the cuts to be made lol

No Jedi

Most likely no BH

Less battalions, the only battalions I have seen im ImpRP was Medical, Engineering, Naval, Shock and Death Troopers

Although yes it would be something new I feel that after a short time it die and get boring due to the difference of RP and content for both era's.
But who knowsspacer.png

Well we can have inquisitors instead of Jedi: it would be a hell of a lot smaller though
BH could definetly exist. The empire made extensive use of Bounty Hunters, could even bring some lore slots to BH
We can take current battalions can we not? Like there was a transition period with things like Imerial Commandos and what not. We wouldn't have to dive head first into full imperial
The amount of stormtroopers is a lot a lot bigger than you think. They just all happen to fall under the Storm trooper corps.

GCW is always more fun than clone. You get to be the bad guy, that's always more fun 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~