Kirara's Staff App

Kirara

RP Name: RC 15 Omega MDMK Fi Skirata / SC Jedi P Sentinel Kirara / Senator Amidala

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64264169

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
Though I haven't been on this server as long as other people, I feel that I'm a strong candidate for the staff team here not only because of my past experiences of being staff on other servers or because I have run a community in the past but because my personality of being ruthless but fair. I personally have a very "Bubbly" attitude towards players but, when it comes down to it I know when to crack down and be serious. Upon becoming a staff member I also understand that being mature, unbias, and responsive is more important than before because now you have become a face to the server along with having responsibilities. I became a TR on 9/11/17 and have been actively working on bringing up the newest members of our community providing them with all the knowledge they will need to be successful on the server and have the best roleplay experience they can have. Through my time of being a TR, I have noticed a down period that there is no staff around to do whitelisting and more. I wish to help change that being available on through later hours and being able to help others that may need it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I'm a 23-year-old Female that enjoys playing GMod when I'm not at my job at Universal Studios. I'm currently in my 3rd year of college studying Multimedia Technologie and Digital Cinema Productions. When I finish my degree I wish to get a job with a local news station doing on scene camerawork at crime scenes, major weather reports, or anything else that may need to be covered. I would also like to own my own photography company on the side taking photos/videos of weddings, sweet 16 birthdays, family reunions, and more.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 
~ Staff Manager on Vitality Servers (Dark RP)
~ Admin on Corvus Gaming Network (Halo RP)
~ Admin on Goliath Gaming (Starwars CWRP)
~ Server Manager on Reverse Gaming (Halo RP)
~ Co-Owner on Viper Networks (Halo RP)
~ Staff Manager on Immortalis Phoenix Roleplay (Halo RP)
~ Overseer on Paratus Gaming (Starwars CW)
~ Server Manager on Chilly Gaming (Nar Shaddaa RP)
~ Owner on Bloodshot Gaming (Dead Space RP)

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1