Kurt - Another Chapter Finished

Don't know if people know me recently, but maybe people may know me from being around for awhile.
(I'm sorry in advance if I forget to mention you) 
I don't know where to start. 

@Bro You were one of the first people outside of SO to really notice me and take me under your wing. I love you man a lot. 

@Zensras Big gea go look at @Dennis's feet again. Love you a lot

@Forseen Eyes up Guardian, we need to grind hard when Beyond light comes out.
@Gadget Same thing to you. Also this kinda reminds me of old times. Get marshal already

@Fenrir See you on the otherside, hope we can hang and play other games. 

@Mav Stay safe out there

@Mutiny Miss you still
@Marshh My boy, my cc. I am very proud of you and where you have come from. I only wish for you to learn from my mistakes and become a much better Commander and hell commander Fox.

@Darren You are still the second best jet I've had under my wing. Just above @Knockout
@21st troopers Treat everyone with respect even if we are wearing different armor. We are here to hang out, shoot droids and enjoy a fandom we all love

@40Ninjaman I really hoped you got Doom, but I can't change their decisions. You were one of the best people to hang out with from outside of the battalion. 

@Crimson ..... you're still my senpai...... miss you. 

If anyone who reads this wants to stay in contact hit me up on discord : Kurt#6352

P.S @scribbles Stop being a bad boy and get banned you goob - Love your big brother Kurt

• Friendly 2

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You were on the server for the longest time and always stuck with SO. The dedication is unreal. Btw, this is Zaric if you remember me o7

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

On 7/29/2020 at 6:21 AM, Kurt said:

@Gadget Same thing to you. Also this kinda reminds me of old times. Get marshal already

😶

Oh god, oh fuck, oh god

Please stop! I beg of you!

o7 my bud, we need to do the prophecy dungeon. Stay safe.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

o7, I'll miss you you much bro! thank you for all the great memories we had! thank you for giving me a chance in 21st and trying me out, I'll never forget you brother and I'll keep on trying to make you even more proud! <3

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

• 2 weeks later...

As if this clown thought we didn't know him, of course we know you Scribbles, you- oh shit fuck. Right. 

Much love man, hope to see you at your streams sometime!

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x