Uncle Mav is going away

Well if you are reading this you saw my name and were like this dude is the shit and I love him and want him to have my children, orrrrr you saw it was a new post and clicked it out of boredom, either way hello. Also sadly goodbye, as many of you already knew I had to take a LOA and a slight unannounced ROA from Synergy and games period due to a divorce im going through, now while this isnt a big issue it did effect my level of enjoyment I got from the server, while I was normally a cheerful helpful staff and player and loved building since the real life shit dropped on me I have felt like a quarter of my normal self, I don't play games much anymore and have just been going through some stuff and its getting to the point where I gotta stop trying to fight it and let go, so sadly I will be stepping away from my staff position, my commander, my Intel's, and the naval branch and jedi. I might still come by to visit but not sure how frequent that will be.

To the 21st: You were the first and only battalion I joined, seeing the aspect of becoming KU seeming near impossible and the day I got in and passed that hellish 4 hour tryout was amazing and I wouldnt trade that for anything. And after reaching the KU lore Charger I didn't think there was much more to do and then I achieved commander in the very battalion I have been in since day one and loved every minute of it, now you guys got some changes coming for better or worse and I hope I come back and 21st is a metro of booming badasses like we used to be. Also @Fenrir Lemme cop that KU legacy ;)

To the Naval: Honestly ya'll were the best, I got in shortly after getting VIP and recently worked towards being more active as naval and came to enjoy the RP and working with @Freck He was and is the homie, also congrats on your promotion it is beyond well deserved. Also Engineer RP is the best and you Medics can go sit in a dark room with no lights for 10 minutes just for not being ENG.

To the TR program: I loved working as a TR and then a TRO and then my fall from grace and back into TR and then back right into TRO, it was a wild ride but Im glad I got to take it with ya'll. @Sock Monkey I appreciate your good words and your leadership and the TR program has done amazing under your control!

To my staff peeps: Honestly you guys rock from New admins to directors you guys are what keeps the wheels turning and the server a fun place to be, I have brought people to the community that didnt even enjoy GMOD but enjoy their time here. Keep up the great work and congratulations on all the people who have been given big boy promos recently you guys are exactly who I would want in those positions.

Honestly I could sit here and tag half the damn server that I've become friends with but would rather go ahead and cut this just so you boys can do what you need to.

@Zim Also just in-case no one else has the guts I will do what no man has done to date! Zim, your light saber ignition sound is stupid.

Edited by Mav
  • Winner 2
Forum Admin

rip mav. o7 bro

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

@Mav I didn't even get a shoutout. SMH my head. 

Jk 07 buddy ;-;

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

How dare you leave without tagging me, gonna miss you buddy <3

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

:peepoLove:We will still talk number 6 me you fenrir and kurt it's been hella fun and I wont lie and say I didnt see this eventually coming about. Me and you are pretty similar in both the things we've done for the server, the friends we made, and the fact real life has decided to drive that knife into our backs.

Stay strong man and I know it will get better for u

Edited by 40Ninjaman
  • Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder
53 minutes ago, Mav said:

@Zim Also just in-case no one else has the guts I will do what no man has done to date! Zim, your light saber ignition sound is stupid.

Ugly Cat Meme GIFs | Tenor

wow. ok. bye then, idiot.
ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ sᴜᴄᴋs ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴀғᴇ.
ɪᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛsᴀʙᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.

Seriously though, good luck dude.
I was finally @'d in a goodbye and it was a callout.
Harsh.

• Funny 1
1 minute ago, Zim said:

Ugly Cat Meme GIFs | Tenor

wow. ok. bye then, idiot.
ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ sᴜᴄᴋs ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴀғᴇ.
ɪᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛsᴀʙᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.

Seriously though, good luck dude.
I was finally @'d in a goodbye and it was a callout.
Harsh.

Just kidding bud I wish I could've had your saber ignition it was fire and your music disk is fire

Just now, [SR] Maverick said:

Im the original. o7

Nah Im the original but I feel comfortable leaving the community in the hands of a fellow Mav

• Friendly 2

o7 Mav, Stay safe and it was fun working with you within the TR Program and Staff. Good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

When the man who takes my position in the 21st leaves without tagging me...

Its been a good run bud and I kinda saw it coming. You may have pissed me of to no end but you'll always be Fucking Mav. The other Maverick is a fake poser :3

And finally you can stop people calling me Dadget... it needs to stop 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...