Otter

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: TR Sage Knight Otter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: NO

Why did you leave the staff team?: I went to my grandmas House for vacation and i thought i was gonna be gone for a while but i came back early.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to Rejoin the staff team because i have came back from my grandmas which i was there on vacation. I also want to Re join Because I love this server and i love the community for it. I want to join Because i think that i would host great encounters and Yea.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think That It went great. I think there were two major flaws with me when i was on the staff Team. The First 1 Was i got really burnt Out Trying To get SA Really Quick So i could Do encounters/events for the Server.  And the second 1 was  I was in too many sub branches which Burnt Me out really Quick to.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

+1 dude makes amazing dupes and excellent event jobs and scenarios

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Forum Admin

+1
Say what u want abt this dude but hes dedicated asf

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

9 hours ago, Chaseman said:

-1 hey sorry but i think you should wait a little bit you just came back to the swver you should take alittle bit of time to gwet the new stuff then unger stand everthing

@Chaseman You doing okay? 

Anyway, Otter, I’m going to +1 however I’m going to say, take time with your encounters, we are hear to entertain the server, not kill them all the time. 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin
22 hours ago, Chaseman said:

-1 hey sorry but i think you should wait a little bit you just came back to the swver you should take alittle bit of time to gwet the new stuff then unger stand everthing

What does he need to understand? He was gone for like 3 weeks.

• Agree 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 You just joined back and when you were staff people had complaints about you.

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I'm partially in the camp of

"You just come back reeee"

But I understand that you are someone who knows what they are doing to an extent.

+1 just don't spawn 20,000 hp NPC.

I did that by accident once. That was a massacre cos the jedi thought they where the lads.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

+1 if you change your discord profile pic as well as your ts 

Regardless of if you just come back or not, you were SA and seemed good. - When i re-applied recently i had only been back like 4 days and no one said anything, as long as you know your stuff i see no issue.
Good luck, sure you'll do great.
+1 

Discord: Mason#2710

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker