[ACCEPTED] CWRP - BigZach Staff Re-Application

BigZach

RP Name: Wolfpack 2ndLT Dash-44

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: VA or SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope 

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team as I was taking a much needed break from the server as my life changed a good bit. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: I would like to join the staff team because I've recently found myself playing the server again, and would like access to the benefits being an admin gives me. Those being to host sims, events, help etc. Obviously these benefits come with the expectation to give back, by putting in effort into staff work and the community. I would be more than happy to do that. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went?: Its hard to remember my previous time as staff as it might be over 6 months since. However I'd probably say it wasn't my best run at being staff. If I'm honest I think I reapplied for staff when I got Recon Regimental as being admin in this position really enhances the quality of work and time you could have with your battalions. And I failed to take advantage of either position. However I hope my others runs at staff show me in a better light than this one. However I find it even hard to describe these runs as they are so distant.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yessir

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for a staff interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator for your interview.

Failure to do so by (1 week from the date accepting) will result in a n automatic denial of your application.

//Locked 

//Moved to Pending

Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif