[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Thedween Staff Application

thedween

RP Name: TR 212th ARFO 1SG Thedween

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:451911789

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to be administrator because i want to give back to the community that gave me so much fun and made so many friends and i want to be able to be a very active staff on the Europe time so there can be less wait time for tickets. I also want to be able to do events and encounters to give back to all the early birds and to improve the synergy role-play community. i can also become bored in the morning and this leads me to be less active and i feel with this position i can be alot more active and give back to my community. i also think this role will help me check up on the rules and learn more about the server and meet more amazing people! another reason is that i build dupes all the time but i cant spawn any of them so this will really help improve my entertainments and improve my battalion as a whole.  I feel this sums up everything but if you have any questions please ask!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi! i am Thedween you may know but until now ive kept alot of my personal stuff quiet but  here goes. i am captain of my school basketball team and my cricket team i also do alot of coding and some charity work in my spare time i am quite good at skateboarding and i can do a back-flip on skis!i have been playing video games for pretty much all my life. the first game i played was The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and about 5 years ago i built my first pc and one year ago i played semi professional csgo and also play many other fps games. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:i havent been staff on any other servers but i have been practising in single player and doing some research on how to do my job best :) also i think synergy would be the best place to start!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:| TR 212th ARFO 1SG Thedween has played for 381:36:41. thanks inosuke for looking it up :)

Edited by thedween

Thedween is a good lad, always down to help others and would make an excellant staff member.

+1

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Forum Admin

+1

Don't let the fun you have overrun the professionalism you must maintain for staff

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1, my son. You've done your time and I think you're fully deserving of a staff rank. 

dedicated, has too much spare time. He clearly wants to provide more for the server and we need more EU staff.

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending