Moisture Farming!

Hero

I know that we have a suggestions process. But can we PLEASE fast track this into the server (with proper +1 of course) so BH won’t die!!!! 

Name: Hero

RP Rank: Ex-Guild Leader

Suggestion: add in Moisture farming for passive RP income and opportunity 

Implementation: giving Bh the ability to become Farmers!

Lore: Farmers lived everywhere. People turned to farming when they lost their jobs.

Workshop content if applicable:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2127149453
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Management

Wow another suggestion I was gonna make but I was gonna make it for the SW DarkRP server... 

Why are Bounty Hunters... farming? Sorry but I don’t see a practical use for this in a CWRP server.

Though this could replace money printers on our DarkRP server I call dibs on suggesting that

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 I mean sure you can argue Rp if you were  a farmer it would be good but your meant to be role playing a bounty hunter someone who hops from planet to planet searching for the latest mark to make a few credits on not to be sitting down waiting for your farm to become profitable and even then moisture farming is only useful on planets which lack sustainable amount of natural water like on desert planets such as tatooine

Edited by Scarecrow

To the Bounty Hunters killing people, That is what cause them to be hated and harrassed with 24/7 raids over metagamed intel. just saying, Nothing is wrong with passive rp ran by players. +1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

-1 omegalul maybe for the star wars DarkRP but not here

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

-1, seems extremely useless. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

19 hours ago, Chambers said:

-1 Bruh this is actually cringe.

Cringe Guy (@RealPg3) | Twitter

Hey how'd you get a picture of my dad?! 

Jokes aside -1, I'd rather turn bounty hunters into pop band tribute acts than farmers.

British