Craigary

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Elder Brute Manager Knight Hyde / 501st Private Craigalodeon

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:204734404

VIP (Y/N):

Y

Timezone:

EST ( with stuff going on I do be playin at night doe)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be an administrator to help the community, provide input when needed and most importantly become a game master, the gm program is probably my favorite part of the server. It allows people to show off their true creativity, and gives the server fun (most of the time) events to pass the time. I enjoy the TR aspect of the server as well, TRO was fun for as long as I could keep up the balancing act that was my tenure as an HA. I over all enjoy helping the server operate on a day to day basis, and help guide the new generation of players. It also fills me with a sense of accomplishment and is endearing, to know that I am apart of something that is bigger than me, and that I can leave a long lasting mark. Being an administrator also has its perks, and comes in handy when hosting trials, sims and during tryouts.  In all seriousness I really want to become a GM again, as I believe I can help out in this time of need.

TLDR : Staff pretty cool IG

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Jacobi, I've been on delayed entry with the navy for a year in 3 days, and I enjoy things that are fun. I like Pokemon, greys anatomy and we gotta love Naturdays. All my friends are off in college and or working full time and im just chilling waiting to start my life. I usually spend my time, at the gym, acting as my girlfriends chauffeur or watching excellent shows or movies on netflix.  

Do you have any previous staff experience?

If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

Synergy Roleplay CWRP - HA /GMC / TRO

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

2169:35:59

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 look at this cute motherfuvka

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1, smells just abit though. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Bruise said:

Just checking is this a re-application. If so please reformat. Thanks :)

No

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management