[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Kelso's Staff Re-Application

Kelso

RP Name: TC MEDL MAJ Kix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60324373

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: GMT +3

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?: Negative.

Why did you leave the staff team?: I didn't leave, I was removed for inactivity.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: I used to be a TRO and GM, and both were things that I relatively enjoyed doing. As SA, it would make it easier for me to host SIMs for my battalion, as well as help others do so. During my prime, I was active and worked hard for both branches; I believe I can do the same now.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

ew +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

+1 just pull activity abit and you'll be perfect 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 I wanna to +1 but mainly its just because of Activity

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I'm going to +1 however on that note, do be sure to contact the proper people if this get accepted for interview

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 only if you was NA 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Former: Liaison

Banned

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

r4ymo.gif