[ACCEPTED] Wrens Staff App [PENDING]

Wren

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Wren Staff Application

RP Name: Wren

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197427065

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be admin as I'm free because I'm stuck indoors because of covid 19. I am from the uk so I can help out when not many staff are on as it is an American server. I have a lot of experience with administrator, I like to play synergy and start helping the community more so it will get better and hopefully it grows. I help out with CC's when they need training. I want to also help with the tickets and set an example of staff to the community and help people with trainings.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've played videogames a lot probably to much but I still enjoy it, I go to school like most but cant right now so I'm pretty bored all day gmod keeping me alive. I play football for my local team and that's about it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a senior admin on a gmod dark rp server for a few months until I stepped down and I am familiar with the ulx commands and how to do sits in game.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? TR DU HWSO SFC Wren has played for 374:23:50

Aye I'm in 212th!

-1  Your a great guy and I want to  give you a +1 but the application is short. 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead