CWRP - (Rohan) Staff Application

Rohan

Head Admin

RP Name: TR TC XO Vill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CEST / GMT+1

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help out the server again as community staff. I have been in the staff team before and know my way around it. With the past removal I have looked at what I did wrong and now know to seperate the admin & rp sides now. As staff I wanna work back to Senior Admin atleast and get back up and running in the gamemaster program. I still have over 30 events written out to utilize for the playerbase. Lastly I am planning on using the admin powers in the morning/downtime. Right now I feel it is stable, however when school starts again etc, NA people will mostly be asleep or in school when I'd be online. I hope this was enough information.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am rohan. I am a male human. I like star wars. I like eating sweets from different countries. I like bananas, and my sister likes to laugh at me really loud when I accidentally drop the bananas. Here is the picture of the banana -> https://gyazo.com/74989a09786a72690dc321e49725f973

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Synergy HA for 3-4 months, GMM x 2 that's about it.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2500+

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 You have our faith Master Builder.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 Oh my god yes

Head Admin
10 hours ago, Fyi said:

Not a re-application? W/e +1

Got removed,  waive denied

+1 Always there when you need him, really reliable and overall a great guy

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Head Admin
16 hours ago, conrad said:

Your name is wrong change it, who is vill???!?!?!?!?! Also the ERP you do with me is getting to be too much.

+1

Made it before I became CT-6ix9ine "Dogma

Congratulations, As of 05/31/2020 you are part of the staff team

//moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management