Beb's Resignation

Beb

Name: Beb 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61418921

Final day of work (Must be three days later):  10/10/17

Reason for leaving: I'm sorry boys, I have been a staff member now for almost a year. As much as I love the community, and love ALL of you, I'm just burnt out, and not able to do the work I was doing before. I have really enjoyed being able to meet all of you and forming relationships with all of you. When I look back at Icefuse and Synergy, I do not think of it poorly. There were rough times, but I look at all of it fondly. I am keeping my word on this one though, I will spend my last 3 days helping TTT as much as I physically can, but it's time for me to hang my hat and say goodbye. 

Farewells: Oh boy, strap in. 

@Forseen I can think of no one better to start this list with, you are the reason I have stayed for as long as I have. I have served under a lot of DVL's, but I think you are the one who really saw me for what I could acomplish. Thank you, and I'm sorry I could not stay longer, don't think I won't be playing on TTT though :P. 

@Halpert Oh boy, first off, I'm sorry. You have really done a lot for the Game Masters, and I am happy to see change come with them. Thank you for your hard work, and I'm sorry that I bitched at you before, best of luck.

@Faoeoa Time for me to actually resign, you were one of the best 187th commanders... ever. We had our rough patches, but when I look back at the people that impacted me in the game and impacted me in my life, you one of the big ones. 

@Weeaboo Weeb...

@Ginyu "WHAT PEASANT NEALS BEFORE THE DARK LORD! YOU WILL STAND LIKE THE PEASANT YOU ARE!" You are a hilarious guy, and a great friend, thank you for helping me. 

@Punda Cuck

@Fours Fives called, he wasn't his joke back. (Love you BB <3)

@Zander Get er done. 

@BlackMamba One of the better 212th commanders we have ever had, who knows maby i'll come back one day ;) 

@Billiam Clinton Good ass Director

@Medic Good Bacara 

@Naavi Good TRD

@Bazoo Not really good at anything... except for being a cyber bully #BazzoIsACyberBully spread the message! <3

@Duck Think we had a bit of a misunderstanding, I'm sorry that you resented me so much, but I hope one day you will forgive me. 

@Flynn Kid Fister

@Jagger Good Pilot, good Role Player, good meme.

@Joah Great work on the server, thank you for the hard work.

@Jek Traitor pass buying mother fucker. 

@Max Best Admiral, best babe.

@Baller Second best Admiral, good ass meme.

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God GANG GANG

@Koval Love you dad, I will always remember you. 

@Everyone I love you all, and know that all of you, even @ccmonty are special to me. Even though I am resigning from staff, I'm not permanently leaving, I will be back, "some sunny day!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beb: "Fours, ask me if I'm a truck."

Fours: "Beb, are you a truck?"

Beb: "No."

tumblr_mxgtn2A8wk1rvcjd7o1_500.gif.df6933b2b6b89f78acfe1c648ac4681a.gif

Z4wsMM0.thumb.png.4bba0a954f5aae7bddccac83181dd1d1.png8d6186cca3c5eb833f6f451de8fdc291.jpeg.7c997e7203c0cd71e4b737e73a8c46b4.jpeg1OoDOUZ.gif.944ccabcfc01fc6106c18c26c09fa784.gif 1lNyCt5.jpg.570c88fa9c53cffbcde5eb717466773d.jpgbebsaltymofo.jpg.fb16d7a0835ca9cf774e22531a7bab5e.jpg.94c19da47561df7f1203d266edcb7c41.jpg

• Agree 2

"Who was Edward?"

God that was a good fucking meme.

I'm sad to see you go, Beb. When I heard you were transferring to TTT I was upset we were losing one of our most reliable Vet Admins and Game Masters, but happy you'd still be along with us. It sucks to see one of our oldest staff members go, but you definitely served a great term.

• Agree 3

>When you're sad that beb has resigned, but then realized BEB EVENTS WON'T BE A THING TO MEME ANYMORE

Gonna miss ya man. Had a bit of fun when you danced with 212th for awhile. Fun stuff. You may have not made the greatest events ever, but they were definitely unique and different. There was events, and then there were beb events. You owned it... and hey, events beats nothing at all. Thanks for providing us with all that content for so long.  

See ya later, Space beb-boy.

walking away.gif

Edited by Jagger
  • Agree 2

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB! DENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED!

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

Now time to actually be serious about it... Sad to see you go, my friend. I've had some great times with you, you're one of the funniest people I've seen here and it was so fun to work with you on your events back on Icefuse when I was either an event job or an event helper as an admin. Some people say your events are memes or bad, to be honest, they don't know SHIT! On my summer break every night I was waiting for that Beb event and when it happened I enjoyed them more than any other events (no offense any other gamemasters)! Once my summer break ended and my timezone wouldn't allow me to stay on until a late time for me and play on your events I missed your events so much and I think I even told you that. I'm pretty sure you were the first person I had a good relationship with outside the 212th (back when you were 187th COL and XO) and we're still talking from time to time today and you're a good friend of mine. Truly tough to see you go and promise me you'll still be playing some other games with me. Love you forever Bebby bb.

-BlackMamba <3 

13 hours ago, Beb said:

@Everyone I love you all, and know that all of you, even @ccmonty are special to me. Even though I am resigning from staff, I'm not permanently leaving, I will be back, "some sunny day!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eyyyyyy :) ill miss you beb

3 hours ago, Rexko said:

As a Black person, I don't care if people say Nigga, that word doesn't offend me, neither should offend anyone. If you get offended by the word Nigga, then get off the internet then.

This, except I'm not black. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

*BEB CLONE STATUS:ACTIVATED*

PROCEED TO IMPERSONATE UNTIL CREATORS RETURN

MUST MAKE GAMEMAKER APPLICATION THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE RANK THE OTHER USERS CALL "ADMINISTRATOR." 

MUST MAKE GARBAGE EVENTS EVERY DAY

RETURN SOON, MASTER BEB.

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

19 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

*BEB CLONE STATUS:ACTIVATED*

PROCEED TO IMPERSONATE UNTIL CREATORS RETURN

MUST MAKE GAMEMAKER APPLICATION THE MOMENT I RECEIVE THE RANK THE OTHER USERS CALL "ADMINISTRATOR." 

MUST MAKE GARBAGE EVENTS EVERY DAY

RETURN SOON, MASTER BEB.

Beb 2.0, it is your job to finish what I started.